What makes you sad at Disney World

wdwmomof3

Oh my goodness you guys have me tearing up! Some of these posts are very sad. Hugs to all of you!

Not necessarily sad, but I'm troubled when I see people in the parks who are unhappy or angry. They spend a ton of money, travel, and go to such a wonderful place in order to be as miserable as they are at home. It just gets me thinking that joy is a matter of the heart, and some people's hearts are set in darkness. Troubling.

It's funny that you said this because on our last trip my DH said something about this very thing. He said he has noticed so many people walking around looking very "unhappy". I told him it was probably the just the daddy's watching the money fly out of their wallets. :p No, it does upset me too when I see someone not having fun but they could just be having a bad moment. We have had a moment or two over the years too.:oops:

I guess what makes me sad is missing my grandparents and my daddy. It always hits me the first time we go to MK on each trip. That was the first really BIG trip I took as a child with them and it was wonderful. I also miss my children being little. They are so much fun to travel with now, but I miss the sweet innocent little faces when they saw these things for the very first time. It makes me excited for the future though when I take all of my grand babies to Disney one day. :D

What is the absolute worst though is when we leave. Although I always have a trip in the works, you never know what may happen and when you will get back. My husband would like to shorten our trips from 9 or 10 days to about 6 or 7 but no way, not gonna happen. He makes me wait way to long in between trips. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom