What kind of cm would your dream job be

Dizknee_Phreek

I want to be the official Walt Disney World photographer for promotional stuff...THAT would be awesome! Do they have people like that? I mean, do they make their own promotional stuff, or do they go through a graphic design company? At one point I thought I could go work for the Disney Magazine doing photography, or whatever, but since that's gone....

DisneyChik17

I want to be the CEO! Total control, well not total, but close. I would love that. Free admission, free food, lots of money. That's the job for me!:D

col

i would do anything in the parks as long as i worked there. but being the person who tells you which line to go in when your about to sit in the "limo" on rock and rollercoaster , i would probably laugh at the people who are scared( like me ). they must have a good laugh doing that.:lol:

bferrara16

is there such a job as Ride-Tester?

if not, I've always thought it would be cool to drive the little buggy floats in SpectoMagic

Disneydreaming

rainfully said:
Massage Therapist at the Grand Floridian. :)

Its nice to meet another Massage Therapist on these boards, and that would be an awesome place to work!!

Aside from that, I would love to be Minnie, so I could give and gets lots of hugs all day and night long!

Linda

snoopi_grl

wdwishes2005 said:
What would you like to do as a cm at any disney park?
i would be a ToT bellhop because of the enormous effect your acting can have on the ride. please don't take into account pay, unions, benefits ect.
Of course the restroom cleaner.
j/k j/k, I'd be one for Haunted Mansion. In Tokyo Disneyland, the Haunted Mansion cm's are kind of like the ToT cm's at WDW.

bigorangeandy

I would like to work as the offical Ice Cream taster, or tester. I would also like to work a few shifts being the beer taster (but not the same day as the Ice Cream). Being a monorail driver would be cool also, finally got to ride upfront last friday.

Dizknee_Phreek

PirateStagehand said:
I'd love to be a lighting designer on the rides. I've done theater and concerts and even haunted houses but ride lighting would be the best.
Oh that would be cool! I've done the lighting for two art shows. And I did some of the lighting (and sound) for my church's Christmas play. It was a lot of fun...and I LOVE doing the lighting for art shows...dunno why, but I do. So, yeah...never thought about doing lighting for attractions, though! Good thought!

rainfully

Disneydreaming said:
Its nice to meet another Massage Therapist on these boards, and that would be an awesome place to work!!

It has been my dream to do that well before I even went to Massage school! Seems Florida Licensing is a little strict, but I'm working on it!

Raven66

I would want to be any where there is A/C. :lookaroun I wouldn't mind being in IASW in the room where the boat goes under. You get to wave to everyone as they start the ride.

wdwishes2005

Original Poster
WDWBro said:
imagineer working on new rides. plain and simple.

Would be what i would want to do if i took money and benefits into account, but i would also love to scare the crap out of guests in the hollywood tower hotel.:)

Huck

I want to pilot the boats between PO and Downtown. Just cruising all day, wind in my hair...

But every time I think this, I wonder how many of the real pilots hate their jobs?
They probably dream about working in a cubicle all day!

Debbie

I'd sing in one of the clubs or alongside the famous guy at Port Orleans. Once I was eating in the restaurant at Magic Kingdom (by the teacups) and all of a sudden, this band comes up on a raised platform and they started playing Papa Don't Preach. and I thought, "I'd love to do this".

I also wouldn't mind working the Richard Petty Experience

mike29

bigorangeandy said:
I would like to work as the offical Ice Cream taster, or tester. I would also like to work a few shifts being the beer taster (but not the same day as the Ice Cream). Being a monorail driver would be cool also, finally got to ride upfront last friday.

I totally agree ethier one would work for me.

MR. DISNEY

I would love to be the guy who sweeps up the trash and popcorn. No stress about losing my job. I know that no one will bend down to pick up the trash they drop. JOB SECURITY!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom