What item do you get on every trip to bring home?

WDW 3

I always get the small dated photo album.
It's fun to see them lined up and remember what we did different each year.
Being from Emu country it gets pretty chilly and I love a warm hoodie :) so I always get a new sweatshirt!

Sweet Melissa

We usually pick up a pin that somehow fits with the mood of our trip, a shot glass (though those are getting harder to find), and a Christmas ornament. I also usually get a set of the headband-style ears, if there are good ones I don't already have.

Lisalyn

I always get my choice of WDW Tshirt while I'm there..for some reason the ones at the resorts/parks are so much better than the ones sold at the Disney Store and wear and tear wise..last alot longer! Once hitting the resort...I usually spot the T I'm going to buy with an hour or two of landing "home" :) And each year the T from the previous year comes with me. This year is T #6 in a row :)

Andrea Beverly

Always look for a fridge magnet with the date, Christmas ornament, and a t-shirt. We added the blue leather photo album with the gold castle in the middle this trip. Cant wait for the pics to come back!!! Already want to go back and I have only been home two weeks...lol :)

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I always get a pin with the year and a special pin for something new we did on our trip. I started getting pins for my kids too of their favorite ride of the trip. I also use any left over Snack Credits getting chocolate covered yummies at Goofy's or the Candy Cauldron.

RonAnnArbor

A sweatshirt once a year, and polo shirt if they have any new ones. I would buy a t-shirt every trip, but I don't wear t-shirts. Its been a LONG time since a new polo has come out...

Dwarful

Every trip each of our daughters always gets a hand carved, painted figure in Mexico. We started this with each girl on her first trip and its become a tradtion ever since.

ctosh

Dated Christmas ornament
Dated Pin... and more pins
Coffee mug and something for the kitchen
DD is into Kooky Klickers
DS alway gets StarWars pins
And T-shirts all around

riverscu0m0

I always get (it's mostly food/candy, don't judge me. I'm a kid! :p) candy from Japan, candy from England, tea from England, a few of those Rice Krispie treats they sell in the confectionary on Main Street (soooooo good!), pins, usually a little something for my friends, coloring books (because in the world I regress 10 years and become a 6 year old again,) and I always buy a sweatshirt with the year on it! The second I get wind that we're going to disney I start turning the house upside down for loose change, etc.. to have on top of my allowance and birthday money lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom