• Thrill Rides

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Riding the Monorails

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Slower Rides

Votes: 25 35.7%

• Total voters

Scooter

While I hate to admit it, most of our time in Walt Disney World is spent shopping.:(

Downtown Disney, West End, Boardwalk, Main Street USA, you name it..if there's a shop...we go through it.

We always do EPCOT twice during our week long stays so we can go through the World Showcase Gifts shops twice.

Actually I don't shop....I just walk behind my wife carrying the bags and I hand her money when she starts running low. :zipit:

BigNorm

I love to do everything, but I think I like to sit, relax and just enjoy the whole environment! It doesn't matter where either, but one of my favourite places to just hang out is on the TTA. Love it!:king:

AddyL

I also enjoy watching the 24 hour Disney World channel at the hotel (not for 24 hours, of course)

Hee! I used to watch the Disney World Info channel, until we found the channel where they play old Disney cartoons! We must have watched "Lambert the sheepish lion" a dozen times!

rokcandy

Originally posted by Dreamflight4Eva
I have been to Disney 20 times, and I am only 18. It's not the rides, the shows or the shopping that are my things. I go to Disney every year, so walk around the park, and just soak in the fact that I am on vacation in one of the most perfect vacation destinations in the world.

I go just just relax... take everything in... and, oh yeah... I go to eat!

I'm like you - I've been there about 20 times and am 18 lol. And I agree - walking around the parks...and hotels...are my thing.

bailey5697

Originally posted by WDWJunkie
Out of all of the great many things there are to see and do in WDW, what is your main "thing" when you go there? What do you enjoy most during your trips there?
Oh, here comes the *crying* thing again. Sitting here thinking about my family at WDW makes me misty. Great question. :D
My THING will be: Seeing my daughter meet Cinderella, riding Buzz Lightyear, eating in the castle, Hoope De Doo Revue, visiting Haunted Mansion, eating Mickey waffles, skipping with mickey ears on and showing her whats really inside "That Epcot globe"! :D

agdbeanie

I put shopping even though I can't pick just one. My favorite one thing to do is ride Pirates of the Caribbean, but I can't say that riding slow rides is my favorite thing overall.

mkepcotmgmak

my favorite thing to do was and will be again, on my day off walk out of the utilidors behind the fairy tale garden with Belle, (right beside the restrooms between tomorrowland and the castle, and just start talking with people, they know you work there, i love to talk to them, and everyone loves to ask questions, and I LOVE to answer them!!!

WDWFREAK53

I like sitting on Main Street after the Fantasy in the Sky fireworks and watching all the people rush out of the place. Seeing all the little kiddies sleeping in the strollers, all the smiles, the smell of the popcorn venders, the smell from the confectionary, heck...even the sounds of the "Main Street vaccuums" :lol:

Just magical :)

meeko_33785

I enjoy doing it all, but I have to say that my main thing is "slower rides". In a day at a park, I may do one thrill ride, a couple of shows, a little shopping, and meet a couple of characters, but the slower rides like Peter Pan and the Great Movie Ride are always what I seem to do the most of. Where else but at Disney can you find attractions like those?

Katherine

I do it all! Thrills(well the ones i have the courage to go on I have yet to get on Space Mountain but I'm definantly doing it next time), slow rides, shopping, character pics, and all the above. I think though that it is the slow rides that sets Disney theme parks apart from the rest. I really like going on them and their amazing when you think about how much time and effort went into making them.

tiggerlover1971

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
I like sitting on Main Street after the Fantasy in the Sky fireworks and watching all the people rush out of the place. Seeing all the little kiddies sleeping in the strollers, all the smiles, the smell of the popcorn venders, the smell from the confectionary, heck...even the sounds of the "Main Street vaccuums" :lol:

Just magical :)

oh how sweet freaky I hope you dont scare those kids with your big smile :lol: j/king you know I love you bri... I mean donnie lol

Becky

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
People watching and soaking in the atmosphere.

Excellent choice:D :sohappy:

From the choices I picked live shows which I take to include RoE and Fantasmic:cool: You can soak in a lot of atmosphere and do a lot of people watching at both.:)

Watching the little kids during parades is great also:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom