What is your perfect day at the parks???

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
You're on your Disney vacation and you get to have your absolute perfect day in the park(s)....describe for us what you're day would be like starting from wake up time until bedtime.....

JustAFan

It depends on what I've got planned that day. Which park am I going to? Do I have dinner reservations? Was I up late last night?

With that said and to generalize, I want to maximize my time in the parks and do as much as possible. I've done the rope drop, although I'm not a huge fan of setting an alarm clock on 'vacation'. I'll ride as many rides, have some snacks, have a sit down dinner (either mid-day or evening), maybe catch a show if it's one of my few favorites, ride more rides, and end the day as the park closes riding one more ride.

Br0ckford

Epcot- arrive in the morning and hit future world. Hit the rides we like and by around noon start our stroll through World Showcase. We start in Canada. Split a drink and snack in each country. Grab a beer and sit in the sun while the wife strolls through some stores. End the day in Mexico. Split some nachos and a rita. Watch the nightly show. Then back to the resort and sleep like a baby.

JohnD

You're on your Disney vacation and you get to have your absolute perfect day in the park(s)....describe for us what you're day would be like starting from wake up time until bedtime.....

Sleep in. Have a breakfast somewhere (no ADR needed). Arrive when I'm ready. All attractions are walk-on and restaurants are walk-in. Stroll around leisurely. Leave when I want, including park close.

Last edited:

JustAFan

It's "blue sky". And we know what happens when Disney provides "blue sky". . .
Ashton Kutcher Burn GIF

MarvelCharacterNerd

For WDW:

Seeing all of my favorite shows and performers at all of the parks.

Eating at all of my favorite restaurants.

Dessert at Gideon's.

And room for all of that food in my belly - WITHOUT gaining weight!

:D

JIMINYCR

Wake up at the Contemp after having a good nights sleep without being disturbed by noise from adjoining rooms and have a relaxing cup of coffee outside my room watching the sun raise over Bay Lake. Take a leisurely walk to MK and see a monorail pass overhead. Pass through the turnstiles and enter MK for rope drop. Hit every major attraction without barely a wait. Crowds are the lowest theyve been in decades. Run through the rest of the park attractions in record time and redo all the favs again. Weather is cool enough to be pleasing with absolutely no humidity. Grab lunch again with no wait. Food is delivered on time, hot and delicious and there are plenty of open tables. When I leave CM's are passing out the newest variety of snacks free to all guests to try. I begin Pin trading and find scarce pins that Ive sought out that will add to my collection. Go through all stores finding great deals on merch that will add further to my Disney room at home. Free shipping to my home. Walk up for dining reservation at Skipper Canteen and get walked in to a perfect table, server is waiting to take my order. I get my meal comped bacause they like me and give me a free dessert as well. Chapek comes by and recognizes me and refunds my entire resort stay, park tickets and hands me a lifetime pass. Then he pulls out a Club 33 lifetime membership pass and says to be his guest.
Go back to my room floating on cloud 9. Lay down on my bed to take a nap before returning to watch the nighttime fire works, only to wake up to find the day is only starting and it was all a dream..

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Wake up at the Contemp after having a good nights sleep without being disturbed by noise from adjoining rooms and have a relaxing cup of coffee outside my room watching the sun raise over Bay Lake. Take a leisurely walk to MK and see a monorail pass overhead. Pass through the turnstiles and enter MK for rope drop. Hit every major attraction without barely a wait. Crowds are the lowest theyve been in decades. Run through the rest of the park attractions in record time and redo all the favs again. Weather is cool enough to be pleasing with absolutely no humidity. Grab lunch again with no wait. Food is delivered on time, hot and delicious and there are plenty of open tables. When I leave CM's are passing out the newest variety of snacks free to all guests to try. I begin Pin trading and find scarce pins that Ive sought out that will add to my collection. Go through all stores finding great deals on merch that will add further to my Disney room at home. Free shipping to my home. Walk up for dining reservation at Skipper Canteen and get walked in to a perfect table, server is waiting to take my order. I get my meal comped bacause they like me and give me a free dessert as well. Chapek comes by and recognizes me and refunds my entire resort stay, park tickets and hands me a lifetime pass. Then he pulls out a Club 33 lifetime membership pass and says to be his guest.
Go back to my room floating on cloud 9. Lay down on my bed to take a nap before returning to watch the nighttime fire works, only to wake up to find the day is only starting and it was all a dream..
Now this is a description of a perfect day at the parks!

JustAFan

So you want groundhog day at Disney World.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom