What is your perfect day at the parks???

Nottamus

Waking up - having a coffee in ‘my’ area of AKL.
Heading out to moderately to low crowded park of choice that I didn’t have to reserve.

Park hop to wherever, whenever.

End the day at Epcot pre sunset to walk around WS with the wife and a beer or two as sun sets.

Hang out until illuminations and then stay after as it’s Monday and the park Is open until 11

That’s day one of a week hopefully just as perfect

Patcheslee

Waking up and watching CMs comb the beach at CBR while enjoying a cup of coffee and breakfast (difficulty level 1). DH & DD14 ready to leave for the parks by 9am (difficulty level 7). Riding our top 3 at a park. Getting a TS around noon. Rest at the resort for 2 hours then return to same park or hop (Difficulty level 3, 8 if DH naps lol). See at least 1 show besides the nighttime ones (Difficulty 2). Make it back to our resort with an hour of leaving the park at close.

LittleMerman

Rope Drop
QS breakfast
As many rides as possible
TS lunch or Epcot festival food
As many rides and shows as possible
TS dinner
Nighttime entertainment

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
So many versions of a perfect day you could have. One for me would be waking up to a breakfast maybe at Kona Cafe having some Tonga Toast. After that heading to the MK and having virtually no wait times on any of the rides. Weather is a nice 75 degrees and breezy. Lunch at Cosmic Rays is a tradition for our family. Then heading back to the hotel for a swim or maybe a nap. Returning back to the park in the afternoon for more rides then heading to a nice dinner before strolling through the park and enjoying the scenery, people watching, and the overall atmosphere of the park at this time. Stopping for a refreshing Dole Whip as we head to our spot for the night show and after the show we do some last minute shopping on Main St. most likely at The Emporium before heading back to the resort for a good nights sleep....ready to do it all again the next day in another park.

eliza61nyc

My favorite resort is the beach club, I'm an early riser so generally I'm the first over at the boardwalk bakery getting some goodies. One of my greatest pleasures is waking up before the world and walking around the lake, some times you'll hear the boat whistle and usually the boardwalk will have the old time music softly playing in the background. it soothes my soul like nothing else can.

we're not huge breakfast eaters so after some sweets, maybe cereal and coffee on the balcony it's off to Epcot. nothing beats walking to the park through the international gateway. we also are not commando type tour folks so we enjoy walking through world showcase even if it's not open. It's funny because we always go left, by England and Canada. lol. we generally go in August or September so it's still quite warm, first up we get our favorites done. TT, Mission space, spaceship earth and soarin . again since we are not "commando" tourers by the time we do those three along with the gift shops, we love the gift shops, it's lunch time. Head back over to the Italy pavilion for a great pizza at Via napoli. Depending on how hot it is we may stroll through world showcase or take a mid day break. one of the reasons I love staying on site, so easy to go back to the resort for some cooling off and maybe hit the pool.

now it's time to decide what to do with our evenings, we generally get park hoppers we may go to another park to see the night time show or hit Disney springs

Last edited:

JustAFan

My favorite resort is the beach club, I'm an early riser so generally I'm the first over at the boardwalk bakery getting some goodies. One of my greatest pleasures is waking up before the world and walking around the lake, some times you'll hear the boat whistle and usually the boardwalk will have the old time music softly playing in the background. it soothes my soul like nothing else can.

we're not huge breakfast eaters so after some sweets, maybe cereal and coffee on the balcony it's off to Epcot. nothing beats walking to the park through the international gateway. we also are not commando type tour folks so we enjoy walking through world showcase even if it's not open. It's funny because we always go left, by England and Canada. lol. we generally go in August or September so it's still quite warm, first up we get our favorites done. TT, Mission space, spaceship earth and soarin . again since we are not "commando" tourers by the time we do those three along with the gift shops, we love the gift shops, it's lunch time. Head back over to the Italy pavilion for a great pizza at Via napoli. Depending on how hot it is we may stroll through world showcase or take a mid day break. one of the reasons I love staying on site, so easy to go back to the resort for some cooling off and maybe hit the pool.

now it's time to decide what to do with our evenings, we generally get park hoppers we may go to another park to see the night time show or hit Disney springs
I love beach club!

Vegas Disney Fan

Simple
Spending time with family and friends in the parks

This was my first thought, then I thought maybe a solo day would be more perfect because I could be totally selfish and just do everything I want to do…. then I decided renting a park and only allowing my friends, family, and their friends in would be my perfect day, slow enough I could still do whatever I wanted, but with my friends and family.

DisneyfanMA

A nice cup of coffee in peace followed by a light breakfast before leaving the hotel/condo.
75 degrees and sunny day.
Arrive at park around opening to light/moderate crowds.
Catch some great rides before enjoying a stage show and or parade.
Ride a few more rides and QS lunch.
Another show, take in some scenery and enjoy the park itself.
Dinner at your favorite themed restaurant with appearance from characters. More rides then nighttime show and a snack. One last ride and leave the park for great nights sleep.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom