What Is Your Number 1 Character Breakfast in The World???

Number 1 Character Breakfast in The World???

• Total voters

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Character breakfasts, while not everybody's cup of tea are a HUGE part of any disney trip and with a wealth of options out there there's something for every park guest!!

So which is your fave???:wave:

Evil Genius

For me as an adult I really love Donald's Breakfast at Tusker House in Animal Kingdom. The character interaction is great...the setting is fun and the buffet really does offer some unique faire.

Now if you asked my girls they wouldn't hesistate to say the Princess Storybook Breakfast at Askershus.

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
For me as an adult I really love Donald's Breakfast at Tusker House in Animal Kingdom. The character interaction is great...the setting is fun and the buffet really does offer some unique faire.

Now if you asked my girls they wouldn't hesistate to say the Princess Storybook Breakfast at Askershus.

How was the breakfast at Akershus??

We have done the dinner twice :slurp:

Evil Genius

How was the breakfast at Akershus??

We have done the dinner twice :slurp:

It's pretty decent.

They serve fairly traditional breakfast items family style once you order them and they just keep filling your table until you tell them "please...stop...no more!"

They also have their buffet bars of fruits cold meats etc...we really enjoy it.

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
It's pretty decent.

They serve fairly traditional breakfast items family style once you order them and they just keep filling your table until you tell them "please...stop...no more!"

They also have their buffet bars of fruits cold meats etc...we really enjoy it.

Sounds good :slurp:

Must be nice to be in world showcase early too yeah??:wave:

Dads 2 Boys

1900 Park Fare has been mine and we're trying the Stitch b-fast @ Ohana next trip.

Not fond of the food @ Crystal Palace but I love the Pooh characters so I was torn.

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
1900 Park Fare has been mine and we're trying the Stitch b-fast @ Ohana next trip.

Not fond of the food @ Crystal Palace but I love the Pooh characters so I was torn.

Def my 2nd favourite, the juice and character interaction are unreal :wave:

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
In my opinion Crystal Palace is without a doubt THE BEST character breakfast!!

Huge range of food!! Great character interaction,! Into the park for great castle pics early!! No better way to start your day at MK!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

We always go to the Crystal Palace for our character breakfast. It is a family favorite. We have tried different ones, but Crystal Palace is the one that always wins out:)

accord99cutie

Premium Member
I made my decision by asking myself if I could only do one which would it be... and I immediately decided Crystal Palace :sohappy: Getting into the park early and having a semi empty main street for awesome pictures is great! Then being right at the front of a rope for rope drop just makes it the best! Not to mention they have a great buffet and the character interaction is top notch!!

forevermickey

I love Cape Mae's breakfast, the Oatmeal with any topping and the panned omelets!! YUM! I love the characters in their bathing suits, so cute! But something about going to the Contemporary and seeing Mickey and gang, it makes my daughter and I so happy!:sohappy:

jeffk410

I have been to all of them. My favorite now is Tusker House. I am obsessed after my last two trips. Great atmosphere and food.. Wish Donald came around though.

Donfan

Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House has easily the best food. The Characters at the Crystal Palace are fun, though.

Susan Savia

We enjoy Crystal Palace first thing in the morning. Nice getting those shots when no one else is around. It's also nice to come out after eating and be in the MK to continue touring the park. :)

WDW_Emily

I have been to all of them. My favorite now is Tusker House. I am obsessed after my last two trips. Great atmosphere and food.. Wish Donald came around though.

Same I LOVE tusker house went for the first time last trip and it has put Crystal Palace in a close second now. My family was also wondering why Donald doesn't go around, I mean it's HIS breakfast...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom