What Is Your Number 1 Character Breakfast in The World???

Number 1 Character Breakfast in The World???

• Total voters

JillC LI

I have been to all of them. My favorite now is Tusker House. I am obsessed after my last two trips. Great atmosphere and food.. Wish Donald came around though.

Who DOES come around? Where does Donald stay? We're going here for the first time on our next trip.

EaglesfanNJ

Holy smokes! :eek:

Before i saw the results and voted, i said to myself "Man, this is a 3 horse race with CRT, Crystal, and Chef collecting the majority of the votes, with CRT running away with it??

I've never had a bad character breakfast experience in the world. Prior to this last trip I had never done CRT either, Crystal was my favorite prior to that. But after going to CRT with my little girl and seeing the experience she had, it made it my favorite. I will say for food and overall atomsphere, Chef Mickey's would be a favorite.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Holy smokes! :eek:

Before i saw the results and voted, i said to myself "Man, this is a 3 horse race with CRT, Crystal, and Chef collecting the majority of the votes, with CRT running away with it??

I've never had a bad character breakfast experience in the world. Prior to this last trip I had never done CRT either, Crystal was my favorite prior to that. But after going to CRT with my little girl and seeing the experience she had, it made it my favorite. I will say for food and overall atomsphere, Chef Mickey's would be a favorite.

yep as i expected from my own experiences Crystal Palace is running away with it :sohappy:

Maybe CRT's price tag is half of the reason!!!

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Who DOES come around? Where does Donald stay? We're going here for the first time on our next trip.

Donald is outside for a pic you can buy (if u are mad) but you can take one with your own camera!!

Goofy, Mickey, Daisy and Pluto come to the tables!!

Great unique food and delicous juice :slurp:

A good way to get into AK early :wave:

EaglesfanNJ

yep as i expected from my own experiences Crystal Palace is running away with it :sohappy:

Maybe CRT's price tag is half of the reason!!!

That's a great point. I went while on the Dining Plan. Well worth the 2 credits for me. However i looked at the actual prices, and i would never go while NOT on the dining plan. Over 100 bucks for the 3 of us and tips... for breakfast? No thanks

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
That's a great point. I went while on the Dining Plan. Well worth the 2 credits for me. However i looked at the actual prices, and i would never go while NOT on the dining plan. Over 100 bucks for the 3 of us and tips... for breakfast? No thanks

Exactly, 60 bucks for CP wins that race :sohappy:

tink65

For characters: Chef Mickey's
For food: 1900 Park Fare! The bread pudding with warm vanilla sauce is so good! I could eat it til I'm sick!

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
For characters: Chef Mickey's
For food: 1900 Park Fare! The bread pudding with warm vanilla sauce is so good! I could eat it til I'm sick!

Il agree for the characters as i love the one on one time with Minnie :sohappy:

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Same I LOVE tusker house went for the first time last trip and it has put Crystal Palace in a close second now. My family was also wondering why Donald doesn't go around, I mean it's HIS breakfast...

Same reason Cinderella doesnt go around her Palace i guess :ROFLOL:

Matt and Kelly

Cinderella's Royal Table for me. I've only beento a few character meals (Royal Table, Chef Mickey, Crystal Palace) but the best experience was the Royal Table by far.

The setting is very cool, though it did help that we were seated right next to the a window overlooking Fantasyland, the food was great and the interaction with the characters was awesome.

I can't wait to take our daughter there during her first Disney trip in a few years.

PhilharMagician

Been to them all and I have to say that Donald's is the best. The food has a differant flare and the atmosphere is great. This is now the only one we visit anymore.

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Real close between Chef Mickeys and Crystal Palace!!

Characters at both are brilliant :sohappy:

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Definitely 1900 Park Fare! The Mad Hatter was absolutely insane when we were just there.

Really, was not too impressed with the breakfast!!

But that may be because the Stepsisters and Lady Tremaine are Amazing at dinner :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom