what is your favourite disney sovenoir you bought

Poco909

Original Poster
i like my goofy hat, i always get comments when i wear it, lol, and this year i really wanna buy the gold mickey ears when i go there in Oct, can't wait

DisneyChik17

My demin hat. It has "The Gang" embroidered on the front of it. It is my FAVORITE hat of all time (and that's quite a feat). I once lost it on TGMR and and I cried and cried all the way from the bubble scene until I got it back. The CM's were so kind and really tried to make me feel better, it didn't work until I got my hat. One of the stopped and got it for me and returned it. I was so happy and now it hangs right by my TV in my room. :)

ssidiouss@mac.c

Hmm.. I think my favorite would be my mickey shower poof.. it looks like a regular red circle shower poof but has mickeys head poppn out the top.

My wifes would be her mickey sneakers she buys every trip.. they are white bo-bo's with mickeys face on the side.

barnum42

My original animation cell of Orville from the Rescuers - for two reasons:

1. Because it is an original cell that went under the camera.

2. I bought it on my very first trip to Disney World :D

At the other end of the price scale I have a talking monorail fridge magnet that makes me smile whenever I push the button.

Aurora_25

My collection of Snow globes...No wait, My Sleeping Beauty dancing with her prince figurine...No, my Mickey Scrapbooks....No, not that either...my Disney Pins....or how about my Minnie Wedding ears.....oh or all my Disney T-shirts.......what about my stuffed Mickey.....And I can't forget about my figment doll.........Hmm, this is tough :) :lol: :lookaroun

Seriously though- I would have to say my Sleeping Beauty and Prince dancing- my DH got it for me on our Honeymoon. It wasn't cheap but it now sits on our mantle at home and every time I look at it I think of our honeymoon.

My set of 6 Princess bells (Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle and Jasmine) They used to sell them at all of the parks and resorts around 10 years ago but you can't find them anymore and I'm the only one I know that has the complete set

LouDisney

I love my magnets and I have some of the picture frame magnets as well. I put pictures from my trips in them, of course. I also have the monorail magnet, one of my favs. I can get a little taste of Disney everyday.

col

my fave is this dumbo teddy. it has got big ears that cover his eyes when you cover them, as soon as i felt his ears i fell in love with it as there really soft and when i show it to people they pass compliments on it.:wave:
plus i bought an ankle bracelet from the pirates of the carribbean shop which i wear everyday as it reminds me of the parks and 2 antenna toppers a black mickey mouse for the car and a pirates one for my dad for his van- which people always ask him where he got it from!

forgot to add this my sister bought my mum and dad the " disney memories" casltle picture frame as a present for their anniversary and she had it engraved with " mum and dad, happy 25th wedding anniversary" and they loved it. and when me and my sister went i saw a beauty and the beast (as its her fave) snowglobe where the rose lights up in the middle and i said to her did she want to got halves on it as a present to our mum for organising and sorting the holiday out in the airport so she did and when we got home and gave it to our mum she began to cry as it was something she did not expect and that was worth it seeing her face when she got it out of the box.

DiPSU224

I love the castle picture frame I bought on my first trip with my boyfriend in 2003, but my new favorite is the champagne flutes with Cinderella and Prince Charming engraved on them that he bought me for our wedding next May! :)

Madison

I have three framed sketches of Disney characters that were made by an "animator" in the theme parks between about 1999-2002. Do they still offer those?

My sketches feature Chernabog, Malificent, and the Hitchhiking Ghosts. I recall the Hitchhiking Ghosts sketch being far too expensive, despite being of good quality. Only in Walt Disney World will I spend $150 on something someone traced. :p

Also near and dear to my heart are the handful of attraction posters that are still sitting in a tube, waiting to be framed. I have The Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. I also have two other posters, one featuring Cinderella's Castle's blueprints and another that's really hard to describe. I actually don't like it much anymore and it'll probably be the last framed and displayed.

Melerella

It's a figurine of Mickey and his painting his self portrait and he's looking in the mirror, but the painting is of Walt.

My mom found it at the Polynesian gift shop when we stayed there in 2001. She loved it and it was the only one left. It's our favorite.

dvcnut39

Poco909 said:
i like my goofy hat, i always get comments when i wear it, lol, and this year i really wanna buy the gold mickey ears when i go there in Oct, can't wait

A couple of years ago I bought a book while at Disney-MGM. It was all about the Imagineers. It had a lot of unique photos of concept park drawings, park models, miniature ride models, etc. This book gave me a lot of insight on what it takes to be an Imagineer. :cool:

I would have to say my Giant Stitch plush or my orange Stitch Florida hat. For the Giant Stitch I had to buy a new suitcase at Walmart so that I could check him under the plane. I then returned it to my local Walmart. I love Walmarts easy return policy :)

And my hat is the coolest. It has Stitch standing in front of a sunset with the castle on the horizon. And it says "Florida Leave Your Troubles Behind... Relax and Enjoy our World Famous Sunsets!" Stitch is wearing a Red Hawaiian Flowered Print Shirt, a yellow Lei and is holding a coconut glass with a straw and umbrella. Coolest hat I've ever owned. Everytime I look at it I start daydreaming about moving to Florida in August. I can't wait :)

monorail_driver

I remember on my first stay on the Contemporary (I think 2001, not sure), they carried a shirt for the Contemporary Resort that looked like a uniform one of the resort managers would wear. Well, they were clearancing (sp?) them out, and I got one. I should have bought two, as I have seemed to have worn it out ... BUT I LOVE IT!!

I also love the music CD I got during the 100 years of magic that had the CoP theme on it - I had been searching for that song forever and I got excited when I saw it!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom