what is your favourite disney sovenoir you bought

Rcoaster809

My Monorail!!! Every Christmas I take over half of our family room and set up all the pieces of the monorail with some train lighting. I can just sit down there for hours and think about WDW.

MadameCheshire

I bought this pink plush teddy bear there last year. It is one of my favorite stuffed animals.. and yes.. I like stuffed animals.

My second favorite would be this director's thing I bought at the studios. I can't remember what it is called, but I like it alot too.

BigNorm

Back in the day I got a Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers button of which I'm still very fond. Also, I hope to finally get my HM attraction poster, which is probably my all-time favourite WDW souvenir, framed soon. Had it for a while, but no place to display it.

MonoRon

My favorite of all time that I still use is the Mickey Waffle maker...yum...nothing like having waffles shaped like mickey.

Also I love the monorail that I bought, we replaced the train around our christmas tree with a Monorail. So awesome!

daringstoic

The best one ever was the Stitch doll that my friend and I bought on Spring Break to give to another friend back home. He does an awesome Stitch impression and always entertains my little sister with it. He still keeps that think under the arm rest in his car.

The best one that I have is a card that I bought there with all of the characters and Cinderella's castle on it. I took it around on my 17th birthday, and had all of the characters we saw that day sign it. It was by far the best birthday card ever (well...except for the ones that contain cash... ;) ).

stitchlvr

I got a pearl ring made from one of the oyster thingys. I got it at AK but I think the only place they do it now is in Japan/Epcot. It was a gorgeous 7-8mm pearl that I put into a pretty setting.

My other favorite is a neat set of bamboo windchimes, also purchased at AK.

But I think what I treasure the most is my photos. I love to scrapbook and I bought several WDW coloring books that I use for paper piecings!

S_Grise

On our first trip to WDW, I got a Christmas tree ornament that's a mini version of the castle. The next year we went to DL, also the first time. I got another one of DL's castle. Every year when I take those out to put on the tree I get all choked up remembering those trips.

MKCP 1985

Pertaining to Magic Kingdom - my Mr. Toad die cast ride vehicle with Mr. Toad and Moley on board. Ride, Toad, ride! (Who cares that it is technically a DisneyLAND collection piece?!)

Okay, then - if you want to split hairs, my favorite all time souvenier from WDW's Magic Kingdom is a spooky rubber and felt "Grim Reaper" mask purchased from the now defunct House of Magic on Main St. USA. I had a lot of fun with that mask for many years until it fell to pieces from use.

From EPCOT: My Rose and Crown Bass Ale drink mug "pinched" by my girlfriend at the time and bestowed upon me as a gift. Oooh, so bad! :goodnevil As that was about 18 years ago, I feel confident the statute of limitations from prosecution has probably expired.

But maybe my all time favorite overall souvenier is - the glow in the dark frisbee from Sci-Fi Theater at the Disney-MGM Studios. It sits on a memorabilia shelf at the house in the guest bedroom and glows when the lights go off.

PamelaNiebergal

Just getting back from my disney honeymoon ( :cry: ) I have to say that my favorite souvenir is the stuffed bride and groom Mickey and Minnie. I had to plan a special trip to donwtown disney just to get them. (They no longer sell the big ones in the parks - just the beanies). It cost me three hours of park time to get them but they were worth it. They are so beautiful. I also love the matching aprons and chef's hats that me and my new hubby bought for ourselves and our bride and groom mickey ears because they made our trip extra magical.

I had to edit this to add one more thing. We bought a beautiful Christmas ornament in the Magic Kingdom Christmas shop that we had personalized. I'd reccomend this to anyone, they do such a beautiful job and it will remind us of our honeymoon every Christmas for the rest of our lives.

Dizknee_Phreek

Out of everything I've bought there over the years, the thing that sticks out more than anything is one of my very last purchases from my trip in May - a screencap of Sirius Black (from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, in case you didn't know) autographed by the one and only Gary Oldman! I will cherish that forever! I bought it at the movie memorbillia store at the entrance of MGM (I'm too lazy to look up the name right now).

I have an unbelievable collection of figurines that i started when i was about 6 or 7, and i have more than 100 characters now! I always buy some of them there... i also enjoy just takin napkins from around WDW its kinda weird but i still keep those napkins and have them from all my trips...

on my last trip i bought pins , slash mountain space mountain and TOT all with mickey on the ride! i love those pins i want new ones, where can i buy others?
anywhere online i can go to buy them?

Angie

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
PamelaNiebergal said:
I have to say that my favorite souvenir is the stuffed bride and groom Mickey and Minnie.

I agree...I got mine in September of last year! They are so cute..I also got a frame and figurine. Also, I like my light up hats...the x-mas tree and Sorceror(sp?) Mickey hat...look at my pictures...

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=14962

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=14963

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=14964

floridagrl03

Mine would have to be my framed picture of Mickey saluting in front of the American flag. (it's also BigNorm's avatar) I love it because my husband is a sailor. It reminds me of the two things I love the most!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom