What is your favorite show?

Cheryl

Original Poster
Hi Everyone --

We had the opportunity to go to Six Flags Great America/Hurricane Harbor (Chicago) yesterday and while we were standing in line near the end of the day, I turned and said to my husband, ya know, the shows here are good but they're definitely NOT Disney quality.

We have many favorite shows in the parks and onboard the DCL. Let's hear a shout out for your favorites and perhaps those who haven't seen them will get motivated and go see them on their next trip!

Some of our favorites are: Hercules (Disney Wonder); Tarzan Rocks (AKL, boo hoo, it's closing); of course Fantasmic (Disney Studios); Voyage of the Little Mermaid (MGM); and we can't forget Wishes (MK)!

What shows are on your "MUST DO" list when you get to Disney? :)

Whoo hoo, 9 more days! :sohappy:

MommytoMJM

We see Tarzan Rocks! at least once every weekend...we are trying desperately to save it from closing in Jan 2006 but I am afaid our attempts will not be successful....

surfsupdon

CandleLight Processional is the ULTIMATE show. Just great on every aspect.

I, on the other hand and contrary to majority of opinions, am not a fan--at all--to Fantasmic.

stitchlvr

I agree, FotLK and Fantasmic are my favorites! But I also really enjoyed the Lion King parade in Disneyland and Main Street Electrical Parade (saw it during the "farewell" season in 1996 I believe in Disneyland, and again in 2000 at MK). Its a toss up to me as to which is my favorite of the parades!

barnum42

General Grizz said:
Used to be the DIAMOND HORSESHOE...
That was a great show.

Currently I love Festival of the Lion King and Tarzan Rocks.

From the past, the old Kids of the Kingdom Castle shows and Hunchback.

wannabeBelle

not specifically a show as such but I have spent entire days doing nothing else but watching Off Kilter perform!!! They are such a great act to watch in person and the guys are very sweet with their fans. other than that I like Wishes, Fantasmic!, and the Candlelight Processional is always touching. Belle

Alexandra

Love Fantasmic, Festival of the Lion King and the Candlelight Processional, but for my money the Hunchback was my absolute favorite.

Disney4Eva

This is a good question...I guess Fantasmic. But I haven't seen it in four years. My mom says she's sick of it since we taped it last time, but the batteries died in the middle of the show! Ok, I'm done ranting. Wishes rox 2.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom