What is your favorite show?

captcanada

The show in the Disney Castle (magic Kingdom, Florida), before this current one.
They had big preasants and stuff, and sang about friendship, etc....

I dunno why....I just really liked it.
But...Apparently it's gone now, and replaced with Cinderella people dancing about and such (which may also be nice. I'll have to check it out next time I go).

KaliSplash

Well, let's see, by park:

Magic Kngdom: is Carosel of Progress a show? I think so. And it is superb! Also love Timekeeper! Hall of Presidents also very good.

Epcot: Candlelight Processional is fantastic. Love anything Derric Johnson arranges (sp?) Voices of Liberty are more available!! Cranium Command is hilarious!

Disney MGM: Got to be Fantasmic. But Voyage of Little Mermaid also good. As is the Indiana Jones Stunt Show and the new Lights, Motors, Action. As is Muppetvision 3D,

Animal Kingdom: Festival of the Lion King and Tarzan Rocks are at the top of the charts.

So from this list of candidates: COP wins a close battle over Voices of Liberty, probably because it was the first thing I ever saw at WDW other than the Wedway People Mover (which is NOT a show).

JKovach

Account Suspended
OK... I am going to be arrogant here and say that I think everyone is about to agree with me :p at least on my OVERALL favorite show, i think everyone who has seen it is gonna be like "yep... wow" (probably wont think its best... but this is a must-see if you can catch it

but first... based on the types of shows it seems everyone is talking about... i HAVE to go with Illuminations... love it

but... for just... entertainment show... (really not so much a show... but i think a lot of people will agree with me if this counts)

the five african guys outside the kiliminjairo safari ride in Hirambe that do the CRAZY tricks... I filmed it last time i was there... and I must watch it.. once a week... it might be more impressive than La Nouba (which actually might be the best show... better than illuminations, if that counts?)

But these African guys are CRAZY... and the stuff they do is UNREAL!!!!

Cheryl

Original Poster
OMG, how could I have forgotten the "Main Street Electrical Parade" and even SpectroMagic. :hammer: I love both of those! :sohappy:

S_Grise

Cheryl said:
We had the opportunity to go to Six Flags Great America/Hurricane Harbor (Chicago) yesterday and while we were standing in line near the end of the day, I turned and said to my husband, ya know, the shows here are good but they're definitely NOT Disney quality.
Hey! I was there Friday and yesterday! We saw the Circo Magnifico and had front row seats (season passholders). We kept giggling because it was just so cheesy compared to Disney shows. In fact, during the whole trip, we kept saying, "It just isn't Disney, is it?" Disney has made it impossible for anything else to live up to our expectations and standards.

Cheryl

Original Poster
S_Grise said:
Hey! I was there Friday and yesterday! We saw the Circo Magnifico and had front row seats (season passholders). We kept giggling because it was just so cheesy compared to Disney shows. In fact, during the whole trip, we kept saying, "It just isn't Disney, is it?" Disney has made it impossible for anything else to live up to our expectations and standards.

It's just incredible! We base everything now on Disney...if we got to a waterpark, Great America or circus. Dsney certainly knows how to please us and that's the reason why we are DVC members and keep coming back year after year for more! Whoo hoo Disney! Way to Go! :sohappy:

I'm not a big WDW show fan so I'd say there is none that I would feel bad if I went to WDW and didn't get to attend. No "must sees" for me. There used to be one, Hunchback was a must see. I was crushed when they stopped that show

stitchlvr said:
Wishes! LOVE IT! Is that a "show"? I was thinking of shows as something performed by live actors...
I agree with you, if Wishes counts as a show then it is certainly a must see! Better than all the fireworks displays I've ever seen COMBINED. Wishes rocks!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom