What is your favorite ride scene?

Disney4family

This is so hard and so good at the same time...
(most have been said already - great minds think alike)
1) Peter Pan - "Here we gooooooo - off to Neverland!" - the house, London - classic Disney (and love the music for the attraction & the movie) - I'm home. I'm back.
2) Splash Mountain - Laughing Place (FSU!! gopher) & Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah
3) anything from the old Soarin'

Hubby - BTMRR - right before the attraction - "the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"
Son - right before the Performance test of Test Track
Daughter - "Briar Patch?" - and then drop!!!

Magenta Panther

First choice: I like the "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah" scene in Splash Mountain a lot. It caps off a great bit of storytelling and ends the ride on a satisfying note.

Second choice: The hallway scene in Tower of Terror is superb, particularly with the floating picture. Creeeeepppyyyy....

I used to LOVE the trolls sending you backwards down a slope in the old Maelstrom ride. That, and the ride's beginning with Odin's strobing eye. So cool. Simple things, but well done.

I like the ship battle in Pirates too, but I think it needs to be majorly plussed. It's a bit dated looking.

And I like flying over London in Peter Pan's Flight. Although I think I like the idea better than its actual execution.

Raineman

I would have to say the graveyard scene in HM-to be more specific, the beginning of the graveyard scene where you are falling from the attic, and you see the caretaker and his dog, and you get a panoramic view of the graveyard, with the cacophony of sound rising from it. So good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom