What is your favorite ride scene?

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
For me, the greatest historical scene will always be the TrafficJam in WOM..

If I had to choose a current scene, I would say the Gran Fiesta Tour right after boarding...just drifting by the restaurant and the pyramid. Its so calm, relaxing and feels so immersive.
I love how the ride is right next to the restaurant. Something about seeing the ride from the restaurant and vice versa has always been kind of cool in my book.

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
Walt-Disney-World-596.jpg

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
This one might be completely controversy, but my absolute favorite scene in GMR is Alien. I love being immersed into Alien with Sigourney Weaver.

EasyRover

Stretching room in Haunted Mansion, for sure! (Might be my next and first Disney tattoo)

The skeleton pirate at the wheel in Pirates. To me, that smell and first cool breeze you get at that scene really tells you you're at Disney.

Flying over London in Peter Pan.

Every scene in Carousel of Progress! Every detail, line and room is so rich and I love it!

The glimpse of the EPCOT prototype on People Mover.

I could get stuck in front of the singing busts in the graveyard in HM and be quite satisfied. Who wouldn't want to watch and listen to Thurl Ravenscroft for an extended period of time?

Not quite related but sorta, kinda...last December I was on 7DMT during Wishes and huge overhead fireworks bursts were going off directly in front of me as I was going up the lift hill. Probably the most stunning visual I've ever experienced at WDW!

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
On the People Mover, I love the part where you are suddenly inside the Space Mountain portion where it is completely dark and all you see is shooting stars. I remember when I first rode it, I thought it was going to take off like Space Mountain did and it kind of scared me. (Now, that is my favorite ride in Tomorrowland, aside from Space Mountain of course. Space Mountain, getting stuck in the queue is my favorite. Sounds lame I know, but I could listen to the tunnel music for hours...)

I also really like seeing the models of the alien planets from above when riding the People Mover. Reminds me of being in the Garden Grill and seeing what the people see from the ride Living With the Land from a different perspective.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
In the Tiki Room, my favorite scene is when the thunderstorm comes up. I always sit right next to a window just so I can watch.

I also love the thunderstorm scene/hallway in HM and the one in Living with the Land. (Grew up watching thunderstorms on a front porch swing...no wonder I love them.)

mouse_luv

I could get stuck in front of the singing busts in the graveyard in HM and be quite satisfied. Who wouldn't want to watch and listen to Thurl Ravenscroft for an extended period of time?

Not quite related but sorta, kinda...last December I was on 7DMT during Wishes and huge overhead fireworks bursts were going off directly in front of me as I was going up the lift hill. Probably the most stunning visual I've ever experienced at WDW!
A few years back we just happened to be riding Dumbo at night when Wishes started going off: Simply magical! :inlove:

Jedi Stitch

For me, the greatest historical scene will always be the TrafficJam in WOM..

If I had to choose a current scene, I would say the Gran Fiesta Tour right after boarding...just drifting by the restaurant and the pyramid. Its so calm, relaxing and feels so immersive.
For me when it comes to floating by, then its the PoTC at DLR, where you board and go by the patrons dining at the Blue Bayou

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom