What is your favorite ride scene?

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
I really love the flooded Cambodian temple on the Jungle Cruise, where you float in and the skipper shuts up for a while and all you hear is the sound of the boat and the ghostly khloy music.
Gawd yes! That is my favorite part of that ride.
On a side not, I can barely withstand the puns throughout the rest of the ride. Not only is it very nice that the skipper goes quiet, but the temple is so cool!

Smiley/OCD

This is so hard and so good at the same time...
(most have been said already - great minds think alike)
1) Peter Pan - "Here we gooooooo - off to Neverland!" - the house, London - classic Disney (and love the music for the attraction & the movie) - I'm home. I'm back.
2) Splash Mountain - Laughing Place (FSU!! gopher) & Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah
3) anything from the old Soarin'

Hubby - BTMRR - right before the attraction - "the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"
Son - right before the Performance test of Test Track
Daughter - "Briar Patch?" - and then drop!!!
Number 3...when my 2 DD's were little, we used to try to "kick" the white water rafters while riding thru that scene...we will be there in November to ride the new version for the first time...still holding out hope that they take one of the three theatres and re-install the old film. It brings back lots of memories!

Disney4family

...still holding out hope that they take one of the three theatres and re-install the old film.
upload_2017-7-1_21-7-23.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom