What is your favorite ride/attraction at MGM?

what is your favorite ride/attraction at MGM?

• Tower of Terror

Votes: 52 40.6%
  • Rockin'Rollercoaster

Votes: 27 21.1%
  • The Great Movie Ride

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Muppetvision

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • Beauty and the Beast Musical

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Fantasmic

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Backlot Tour

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Lights, Motors, Action

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters

PintoColvig

What?!! :eek: No one has checked Backlot Tour yet? What a tragedy!

Seriously, though. ToT is just plain amazing. Nothing at MGM comes close to it for me.

Rockin Roller

TOT is good but I need better thrills than just dropping and dropping. Like RNRC has corkscrews and stuff but still is way to short of a ride.

PintoColvig

Rockin Roller said:
TOT is good but I need better thrills than just dropping and dropping. Like RNRC has corkscrews and stuff but still is way to short of a ride.
Though I like the random drops, the effects on ToT are what make it for me. It's just a well done ride, IMO.

erasure fan1

I would have voted Star tours as the top ride but its not there. So I voted Muppets. Seeing as how much I love the Muppets, it was an easy selection. I love the show, and my trip would not be complete without going to MGM and the Muppets!

This was a great thread; for me it was a tough decision although my vote went to Rockin' Roller Coaster. My dad loves Tower of Terror and for the longest time I didn't want to ride it. Finally, I did and I have loved it ever since.

Goin' Back to the World!!!!! July 31- August 6

RenegadeMilkmen

Rockin Roller said:

I think just the whole setting/scenery of the ToT is a thrill in itself. Plus, the adrenaline rush you get of just THINKING about the drops is incredible.

Oh and the person above has the coolest username because its from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (unless thats his/her real name, then I'd feel stupid :brick:)

shmmrname

Other (Ariel's Voyage)

It's not the greatest feat in WDW, but still I like it. And I'll never forget the look on my baby sister's (16 at the time HAHA) face when my fiancee and I took her to WDW for the first time. She was in awe. It's still one of my happiest moments.

hammysammy59

This was a super tough call for me. Fantasmic, Tower of Terror, RnRC and Star Tours are some of my all-time favorite attractions. But in the end I had to go with the Indiana Jones stunt show.

I'm pretty biased here, mainly because I got to actually participate as an extra in the show. After getting big laughs for my over-enthusiastic cabbage patch, the director gave me my own scene. "Matt's Death Scene" got more laughs and cheers, and then I got to run around with the extras, and have the best seats in the house for the show. My Dad got the whole thing on tape, and I have to say, it was one of the coolest experiences I've ever had.

MnDisneyFan

What is your favorite ride / attraction at MGM?

Rockin'Rollercoaster

My boys ( 19, 17, & 12 ) and I had a blast. We had to wait because the ride had to close do to a maintenance issue. Burned out light loading area. But when we did go WOW !!!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom