What is your Favorite Game at DisneyQuest?

Been_There

Original Poster
Of all the games at DisneyQuest and for those of you have have experienced it you know it is a lot!

Which is your favorite?

Mine would have to be the Flight Simulator game! It has 3 monitors and plenty of controls, (Not as much as a real one mind you or even Flight Simulator 2004) fantastic fun for everyone. Although good luck trying to get on the game if there are even a few people in the area. It is addictive. I forget the name though.

FigmentJedi

I've only been to the Chicago one back when it was open, but I would have to say Mighty Ducks Pinball. I pwned at that and I think I actually got close to the top on the scoreboard.

bhg469

Virtual pirates of the caribbean hands down. We had alot of fun in there. and i am the best captain ever.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
It's a very tough choice, but I'm going to have to go with Mighty Ducks Pinball Slam. Very addicting....I always experience it around 5 or 6 times on a trip to DisneyQuest.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Battle for Buccaneer Gold is a close second though.....

DarkMeasures

I would say DDR, but DQ has the first one and that one stinks. Now if they had DDR8, I would be so happy, I would probably walk into Disneyquest and never return.

There have been other games I loved too but I have grown bored of. Gauntlet is one, as well as the fighting games.

I know Daytona USA is also among my favorite attractions.

I think Cyber Space mountain would be at the top but it has grown old since I built the 13 loop coaster. (and it real pales in comparison to Mission Space).

SO, I would probably Daytona USA is my favorite game at DQ.

Figment1986

Space Mt rollerocaster with 13 loops?? Dang... why didn't i think of it.... :lookaroun

I would say virtual jungle cruise... since POTC is always the longest line when i went my 2 times....

schroder6452

yep after building coasters soo often and with so many loops, cyber space mountains gets a little old. Pirates is always fun though.
my favorite arcade game there is Pac-man or Snake pitt (i think that is what it is called). gotta love the classic Pac-man.

Dj Corona

When DQ was new, and the remote control cars actually worked 100% of the time, the Treasures of the Incas game was fun...Buzz Lightyear & POTC get my vote, too...and it's great to see all the classic arcade games from the 80's.

TimeTrip

Heheh.. somebody already mentioned DDR, and that version there is awful, so I cast my vote firmly in the Pump It Up: Exceed column :).

DisneyRoxMySox

My vote would have to go to Buzz's Bumpercars, I love to hit people with those "cannon balls" and watch them spin and spin and spin, untill they can't take it anymore !!!!!! :lookaroun But, cyberspace mtn. and pirates are also really good!

NTI2002

I love Ride the Comix. its a total rip off of a Lightsaber, but it's the closest I'll ever get to actually weilding one! I love swatting those crazy dogs out of the air.

and CyberSpace Mountian is amazing. making and riding your own coaster is the colest idea

Lexxweb

What? Are you nuts? Its easy! Pirates Of The Caribean: Battle for Buccaneer Gold (sorry for spelling errors)

That is to much fun. I have only been to the one in chicago though...

Fav. Attractions (in order):
1.) Pirates Of The Caribean: Battle For Buccaneer Gold
2.) Cyber Space Mountain
3.) Song Maker
4.) Virtual Jungle Cruise
5.) Alien Encounter
6.) Magic Carpets Of Aladdin
7.) Buzz (forgot rest of the rides name)

:cool: Lexxweb

Nora

I love Mighty Ducks Pinball Slam! We must have played it fifteen times. Virtual Jungle Cruise and the Buzz Lightyear cannon game are tremendous fun as well. The Magic Carpets of Aladdin made me kind of sick to my stomach.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom