What is your favorite attraction Que?

TeeCeeFitz

Original Poster
I was wondering what everyones favorite ride Queue is? You can use any Disney park.

I have a couple that I will put in order of my favorites.
1)Indiana Jones Ride @DisneyLand
2)Expedition Everest
3)Rock n Rollercoaster (Music Fan)!!!:)

Thanx for reading & please post yours!!:wave:

k.hunter30

I second Indiana Jones. I also don't mind Splash Mountain - probably b/c the anticipation of the ride is so great! It's a Bug's Life is nice too.

Lare & Eldeny

My Top 5 Queue areas are:
1) POTC
2) Splash Mountain
3) Expedition Everest
4) Great Movie Ride
5) Tower of Terror
...and an Honorable Mention to the Hall of Presidents (gotta love the historical relics - yet many people don't realize that it is even there)

CaribbeanGreen

I'd agree that I normally would just rather go without, but there are some that, for me, actually enhance the whole experience. For me, ToT is far and away my favorite, at least once you enter the lobby. I could look through that thing and pick out all the details for hours.

EE is great, HM is great once you get inside and out of the people-crunch at the doors... PotC seems to drag and get a bit claustrophobic for me, but the theming is awesome. I actually think M:S is pretty good, and RnRC isn't bad.

mep517

I wouldn't call it my "favorite," but Rock N Rollercoaster certainly sparks the most conversation at my house. Aerosmith is laying down tracks? It's "Walk This Way" -- its a 30 year old song! My husband is a big music buff and he thinks that's hilarious.

alanindy

1) Indiana Jones at Disneyland - by far Disney's best ever, love the interactive features (well, when they are working)
2) Tower of Terror at the Studios - the music outside is haunting and sets the mood
3) Star Tours at the Studios - exterior Ewok village combined with all the interior scenes are just about perfect
4) Mission Space at Epcot - actually more of the exterior than anything with all the quotes, music, and building design
5) Space Mtn at MK - classic atmosphere
6) Tough to be a Bug at Animal Kingdom - love searching the tree for all the different animal sculptures
7) Muppet Vison at the Studios - the pre show video is hilarious, plus all the muppet movie and tv show props

I'm sure I've missed something that someone else will mention and I'm going to think - "oh yes! THAT one"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom