What is your favorite attraction Que?

davidpw97

If I have to wait in line.. I pick another ride... without one...

I agree, the best line is the shortest one. If I have time to stop and take pictures and read every little sign or whatever they have come up with to enhance the queue area, then its way too long for me. skip it

EpcotServo

EpcotServo's top ten!
#1-Indiana Jones Adventure and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye
#2-Expedition Everest-Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
#3-The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (Disney-MGM-Studios)
#4-Revenge Of The Mummy (Universal Studios Florida)
#5-Muppet Vision 3-D (Disney-MGM-Studios)
#6- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor Comedy Club
#7-Men In Black Alien Attack! (Universal Studios Florida)
#8-Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin (Disneyland)
#9-Soarin' (Walt Disney World)
#10-The Seas with Nemo and Friends

Glasgow

#1 Indiana Jones, without a doubt (DL)
#2 Tower of Terror (DS)
#3 Pirates (MK)
#4 Star Tours (DS)
#5 Space Mtn (MK)

Edit - Revenge of the Mummy definitely gets an honorable mention. Very, very cool, especially when experienced at night and when the park is rented out for you ;)

RealHawker

Pirates of the Carribean - it's is somewhat interesting, and can is by nature under shade or indoors... can help when it's hot/sunny

Star Tours.. I am a star wars fan so I like the queue.

nibblesandbits

HM, Muppets, TOT (even though I won't ride it...I do like the queue), Splash, Space, Soarin, POTc, and haven't been to E:E yet...but I'm sure that's gotta be great.

hokielutz

ok, so here are my top 6 queues

1. Expedition Everest - As long as the ride is running... the queue keeps moving... and we get to ring the bells... and a coin toss contest to see who chooses the next restaurant we go to... and the Yeti Museum which is almost like the ToT lobby. Way to go Joe Rhode & team!
2. Mission Space - I'm a NASA junkie and went to Space Academy in Huntsville... so this is right up my alley.
3. Tower of Terror - As someone said before... you could just stare at the details of the lobby forever and never get tired.
4. Splash Mountain - what's cooler than a cool A/C inside a mountain
5. Rockin Roller Coaster - horray for awesome backround music and the view from the recording studio.... also you get to see everyone's faces get plastered to their seats at takeoff. Drawback is too much back & forth turnstiles on the outside.
6. Pirates of the Caribbean - very cool Fort theming... but it gets boring

Hon Ment: Space Mountain - especially when the lights come on after a ride stoppage. I've seen it happen 3 times during my life.

Haunted Mansion did not make the list because I consider the queue to end once you walk into the mansion. From that point on its an attraction because of the stretching room. The only part of the queue that is interesting is the tombstones and the quickly aging portrait of Master Gracey. :veryconfu

SirGoofy

EE is the best. It's just chock full of detail and story.

ToT is a close second. I love Star Tours, and Splash is pretty good, too.

Mansion Butler

Period, anywhere, it's Indy at Disneyland. But this being a Disney World forum. . .

Star Tours
Space Mountain
Tower of Terror
Expedition Everst
Pirates of the Caribbean
The Jungle Cruise
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
Dinosaur
Buss Lightyear

In order. Haven't stood in line for Epic in a long time.

Man the lines at Epcot suck.

DiPSU224

I know these have all been listed already, but I have to throw my votes in...
TOT- I love it even more at night. The perfect ride all around to me :)
Space Mountain- Something about the smell in there really tells me I'm at WDW
EE- I haven't even been through the whole line before since I've always FP'd it but it captivated my attention the whole time.

Nansafan

Nobody mentioned (unless I missed it) the Jungle Cruise. I just love all the corny announcements being made to the Jungle Cruise skippers, things about dinner and boats being lost and about tourists baggage restrictions. You need to listen while in that queue. I miss the televisions in the Space Mountaing queue as well. The "news items" were great.

erasure fan1

I love
splash mountain, the detail is tops and the music gives it that bit of extra magic for me. It doesnt hurt that the ride is the BEST.
Everest is also fantastic, so many cool things to look at.
Star tours is also one of my favorites. (that could just be my inner nerd talking) The AA C3PO is the best!

Mansion Butler

Nobody mentioned (unless I missed it) the Jungle Cruise. I just love all the corny announcements being made to the Jungle Cruise skippers, things about dinner and boats being lost and about tourists baggage restrictions. You need to listen while in that queue. I miss the televisions in the Space Mountaing queue as well. The "news items" were great.

I mentioned the jungle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom