What Is Your BEST MEMORY At Walt Disney World?

pways

Best Disney Memory

My favorite memory is the picture you see, this is my 2 year old niece and it was her first time seeing Mickey. We didn't know what would happen sometimes she can be shy, but not today she ran right into his arms. My brother and I couldn't get our cameras and video on fast enough. It was the best!!!

My favorite memory so far would be my profile photo, I got engaged last month on valentines day at CRT and she was so in shock with just going to dinner at CRT that she had no clue that I was going to propose. It was AWESOME and I cant wait to marry the love of my life and get back to disney on our 2nd week of the honeymoon. Now just to deside Grand Floridian or Poly, since it will be our first time staying on Property.

jonesenon4

:sohappy: my family and i have many memories it would be hard to list all. so i'll just mention 1 from 05 and 1 from 06. we will start with 05, it was emh at mk close to closing so we rushed over to potc for one last ride. once we got on the ride we noticed we were the only ones there. after the ride walking to the exits it was kinda eerie being the only ones in adventure land (very dark and spooky ). now for the 05 memory once again we had late dinner ressies at cindys castle,and after dinner walking down main street with all the lights on and music playing but we are the only ones on main street. this was th most awe inspiring moment i can remember just seeing the park totally empty.next trip oct.7 - oct 14 then again dec. 7 -dec. 10 kungaloosh and see you there.:sohappy: :sohappy:

my very first time in WDW over 20 years ago i will never ever forget the fireworks at MK. I was like 5 years old and everything was soo overwhelming the characters were amazing but the fireworks i had and still have no words for... and then when i was 13 my grandmother had just passed away and my dad took us all to WDW to get our minds off our loss it was thanksgiving and the lights and decor was simply fantastic but i will never forget spending the day chasing around the christmas show. I really dont remember what it was but we kept following it everywhere and saw it over and over again. And then again this year, i could not wait to get to MK and as soon as i saw the castle i felt like i was floating. We watched Wishes that night, i cried the entire show, i dont think i actually saw a single firework. BF noticed i was crying and didnt make fun of my like he usually does he just kissed me gently on the top of my head and hugged me harder... i will never forget that moment :king:

TwoTigersMom

Like everyone else, I have a ton of great memories.
in 1990, my grandmother's Aunt (86yo) came to stay with us from Poland. It was her first time in the states. I had been charged with finding restrooms and taking her to them :lol: (lovely job). Anyway, I kept hearing her giggle then when we walked out to join the rest of my family, she announced to them and the rest of the world "They play music while you p00p!!!" only in not so nice German. :lol: :lol: Then she sang the pirate theme the rest of the day! :lol:

BSikor

Backstage Epcot. In the dressing room. Putting on my costume for the first time and pinning on my name tag. Its a moment I will never forget. If I went back there today I could still point out where I was standing.

happymom52003

When Captain Hook and Mr. Smee rode the POTC with us. It was the last night of our kid's first WDW vacation, and we decided to ride the POTC one last ride before we left the MK. Right before we were to load the boat, Hook and Smee come out of nowhere and get on with us. This was EXTRA special for my son, because before the trip, I asked him which character he was most excited to meet, and he said Mr. Smee. :ROFLOL:I found that to be so funny....I was expecting him to say Mickey or maybe Peter Pan, but never dreamed he would say Mr. Smee! It was the perfect ending to a magical trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom