What is you favorite resort?

Why is it your favorite ?
Is it setting/ theme
Restaurant
Rooms
Pool
Bar
Place to go

Mine is the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge, the Villas at the Beach Club – Hilton ,and Vero. Ok so I have a lot of favorites. Why do I like these resorts? Well the rooms are great. I’m a vacation club member and we can choose pretty big and nice rooms. The settings at each of these resorts are just spectacular.

Example Wilderness Lodge I could spend a week there. Roaring Fork is great. Whispering Canyon is always fun. The whole resort is just breathtaking.

Note- We probably have had threads already done – but I know there are new members that have not been given the chance to talk about their favorite resort.

Horizons38

Premium Member
Animal Kingdom lodge and Wilderness lodge. AKL because of beauty , surroundings, animals , art...it's breathtaking ! The rooms , both restaurants it just takes you to a different place !!!<p> Wilderness Lodge is a sentimental one for me, obviously it is beautiful as well but the feel of the place, the music when you enter ( Dances with wolves plays there a lot;which reminds me of my doggie daughter Karina (alaskan malamute looked very much like a wolf) that recently passed away !). Sorry for crying here:cry: I just adore everything about that place ! It is very calming which i think is very good after long days at the parks !:)

meeko_33785

Whichever one I am at the time. :D But some of my favorites are the Boardwalk, Polynessian, Port Orleans, and the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

mousecar

I just love the Contemporary. I rode through it on the monorail on my first trip in 1974 and for me it will always be the ultimate Disney resort, even though it is no longer very contemporary. Staying in a tower room with a park view on my honeymoon was just unbelievable and unforgettable!

goofyfan13

Polynesian takes the cake for me. but followed closely by Animal Kingdom Lodge, which is followed by Wilderness Lodge. All of these resorts amaze my everytime I walk into them Polynesian and WL, have great location and great theme, along with good resteraunts. AKL has breataking theme with the savanna and Boma is probobly my favorite buffet anywhere.

TheOneVader

I'm not sure why but Port Orleans Reiverside. I've been to AK and places like that but I just like the atmosphere of POR. Oh well.

jmarc63

In the 70's and 80's I would have said the Contempoary, Now I would say any resort that Is not built in the Motel style such as All Stars or Pop Century.I prefer the full service to striped down amenities

SirNim

I like (a tie): PO-RS, CS, and YC because: #1 they all have nice water (lakes, lagoons, etc.) #2 they all have relaxing atmospheres (what's better than quiet Mexico, rural South, or quaint Eastern Seaboard?). (Plus, they're the only on-site resorts I've stayed at (so far;) :animwink: ))

Irrawaddy Erik

I have a few I guess

The Poly, AKL, Wilderness Lodge, Contemp, Boardwalk, and the Yacht Club

Boma is the place for me if anyone goes and remembers ask to be seated with Debbie Hall she is THE best waitress I have ever met at a sit down meal

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Lets see... my favorite is definately POR. Especially at Christmas time. I have stayed at all of the resorts, and I do like the deluxes, but the atmosphere at POR and the great job Disney did on the theming with this resort makes it my favorite. As a matterof fact, I have it booked for May when I take my mom for her birthday.

Pam

WDW-Imagineer

My favorite that I have stayed at is Port Orleans: Riverside. The favorite that I haven't stayed at is a tie between Contemporary & Yacht Club.

christopher

POLYNESIAN!!!

I split time there and at Grand Floridian last summer. Being my ist stay at GF and about my 10th at the Poly. It was really fun staying at GF.

sigsegv

Grand Floridian and the Boardwalk Villas. BWV is my DVC home resort and right in the middle of the things we're into. It's also nicely themed and the villas a so nice.

The Grand Floridian is absolutely wonderful. It's beautiful. The rooms are great.

The staff is great at both places.

-sig

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom