What is with the Smell of the Monorails?

Smiley/OCD

It's evident from all the comments on this page that the very offensive odor of the monorail cars is a problem and WDW needs to do something about it...soon! Do they really think we're stupid enough to believe that it's an odor that they create on purpose through their cleaning regimen? Shame on them!
Nothing a few little tree pine air fresheners can’t solve…then we could think we’re on the old Soarin’.

mysto

polyvinylclorideacetylmethylpnenylthylamine has that exact smell. A simple solution of elf hair dissolved in vinegar will neutralize it, the carbon covalent bonds match perfectly. Disney knows but you know, profits.

Last edited:

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
polyvinylclorideacetylmethylpnenylthylamine has that exact smell. A simple solution of elf hair dissolved in vinegar will neutralize it, the carbon covalent bonds match perfectly. Disney knows but you know, profits.
Besides, Disney doesn't own the rights to Elves.

Disstevefan1

SIDE NOTE: It's fun to see this 2008 Thead is back to life.

So we knew the monorails smelled in 2008

I am asking folks out there, How's is the monorail smell in 2022?

KeithVH

1660325023602.png

Beacon Joe

Early morning, in an empty car? Smells faintly like band-aids to me and is somewhat reminiscent of Laphroaig, which is fine by me. It also smells kind of like an old Cessna. Maybe Bombardier used the same plastics as Cessna?

Later in the afternoon, in the Summer? It smells like sweaty, fat people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom