what is ur life long dream

NowInc

Hmm...lets see..when i was yougner I wanted to work for disney...once i did tho...I hated it...so there went THAT dream...

now..I dont know...I seriously try not to be TOO optimistic or hopefull for the days to come..just so that I cant get angry when they dont happen ;)

wdwmaniac

The first mult-Trillionaire.
Owner of the Entertainment industry.
Like Disney, Dreamworks, SONY, AOL Timewarner.etc....
And make the them one big company.

Debbie

My dream is to have enough money that my husband and I can spend the rest of our years in relative comfort; no money worries. And our dream is for our boys to be happy and successful in whatever they pursue.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
to drop my pants during the first game of the 2008 World Series...

don't ask.. I'm on painkillers right now for my ankle

Maria

I want to get married to a good (and handsome) man, travel a lot with him, have two kids (the most), and live happy with the least possible worries for the rest of our lives.

Sounds very cheesy, I know... but who wouldn´t like that? ;) Dreaming is allowed! ;)

Wait! I do not want to be a 24/7 housewife, eh?? I would also like to have my own part time job or my own businness! :animwink:

The_CEO

Mine is to be a rollercoaster designer.... I dont know if that takes place in Sturctual Engineering or what but thats what I WOULD LOVE to do.. :):):);)

~ Justin...

cm1988

Golden Ears

My exciting :snore:and highly original :snore:dream is to earn my "Golden Ears"... that is, be a WDW retiree. Travel a bit:snore:, consult from time to time.:snore:

To quote William Least Heat Moon from his travelogue Blue Highways, "The traveller who misses the journey, misses about all he's going to get." Or, from I source I don't know, "Life is a journey, not a destination."

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Maria
I want to get married to a good (and handsome) man, travel a lot with him, have two kids (the most), and live happy with the least possible worries for the rest of our lives.

Sounds very cheesy, I know... but who wouldn´t like that? ;) Dreaming is allowed! ;)

Wait! I do not want to be a 24/7 housewife, eh?? I would also like to have my own part time job or my own businness! :animwink:

Except for that last part (and what's so bad about being a "housewife"?) you've described my life! ;)

Maria

Originally posted by The Mom

Except for that last part (and what's so bad about being a "housewife"?) you've described my life! ;)

Lucky you!!!

It´s not that is bad, but I´m not that good with kids... my patience is not that big. (I know it all changes when they are your own kids, but still...) I think I would go nuts if I had to stay home and wait for my husband and kids to come. I need my own space, and having also my own $ would be nice...

Of course, this is what I say now.... I´ll tell you what happens once I meet Prince Charming... :rolleyes: ;)

OldKeyWest24

my dream is to marry someone wonderful and be well of so we dont have any worries. We have a big house for the kids to live and play and lots of animals (sumthing i didnt have..lol) i juss hope i can raise my children to have a wonderful life like mine has been. And ill take them to WDW every year. id like to open my own drive in theater too..dont ask why coz i dunno..lol

Susan

Coronado

My dream is to have all of you working hard....making a lot of money.... and paying a lot of taxes...............................so I can retire, collect Social Security.... drive slow in the left lane, wear my pants above my belly button....... eat diner at 4:30...... play bingo on Thursday.... and pass gas while pushing the grocery cart around the store on Saturday morning.....and of course.....move to west gate so I can go see Mickey every day.

TURKEY

Originally posted by Coronado
My dream is to have all of you working hard....making a lot of money.... and paying a lot of taxes...............................so I can retire, collect Social Security.... drive slow in the left lane, wear my pants above my belly button....... eat diner at 4:30...... play bingo on Thursday.... and pass gas while pushing the grocery cart around the store on Saturday morning.....and of course.....move to west gate so I can go see Mickey every day.

You forgot to say wear light shorts with dark socks pulled up high. Blah.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom