What is the worst thing about WDW currently?

What is the biggest disappointment about WDW today?

• Lack of Cast Member engagement

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • No pictures with characters

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Lack of quantity and or choices

Votes: 13 6.5%
  • Rise in cost of all park food, merchandise, and experiences

Votes: 97 48.5%
  • Difficulty using new Genie + system

Votes: 32 16.0%
  • No trams running

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • Reduction of parades

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • Nothing-The parks are just as great as ever

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Other-enter your response in your reply

Votes: 35 17.5%

• Total voters

Christhegr8

Original Poster
As a frequent WDW visitor who has visited recently for the first time since the pandemic, I notice a lot of things that are so different and disappointing. I wanted to know what the most important disappointing difference between now and pre-pandemic WDW

Nottamus

With the coming up of 2 years of a global pandemic, most things on this list are completely understood and pretty much expected. Prices rose due to demand, shortages of workforce, supplies, etc

genie was just bad timing, and I thought I would hate that one the most, but just going for two weeks in November this year. We didn’t spend anything on Genie, or any rides at all and still managed to do what we wanted to do.

I do wish the places we frequent would bring back menu items not there now- hopefully someday.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Other: negativity (and expectations/entitlement/attitudes) of guests.
We go out of our way to be nice to CM’s because of the Ken’s and Karen’s they have to deal with on a daily basis. None of us could be there without them. Don’t get me wrong, there have been and always will be a few CM’s who are difficult, but we’ve found they are rarer right now.

JIMINYCR

Other. I can and have dealt well with all the other items except the Genie + which came out after our trip back. So I cant speak to that. I have more concerns that I had to make park reservations long in advance which affected my ADR's as well. As a resort guest when I book my trip it should not be so difficult allowing me on the morning I wake up to have a choice to go to any park I wish that day.

Sbk1234

For my "other", I really dislike the lack of sponteneity and the over planning that's necessary. I realize that some of that seems to be lessened with Genie Plus, if I understand it correctly. But I still miss being able to not have to have dining reservations weeks, or even months ahead of time. I used to wake up on some mornings and decide then which park I was in a mood for. I miss those days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom