What is the theme of the TTC?

brb1006

This is what you call....Eisner's attempt to celebrate the Early 90's
ttcentrance.jpg
It looks like a Lego playset found at Babies R Us

KBLovedDisney

Maybe the color scheme is just...off. Yes, it is 90s (which is a style I don't really mind) but they kind of messed up a bit on the colors.

Maybe Lisa Frank should collaborate with Disney on this one.:cautious:

Cmdr_Crimson

Maybe the color scheme is just...off. Yes, it is 90s (which is a style I don't really mind) but they kind of messed up a bit on the colors.

Maybe Lisa Frank should collaborate with Disney on this one.:cautious:

Well, they figured it out for the more modern Disney Stores....It was as bright and colorful as the station
25de1be46002856c31c678f8f93b3486--disney-magic-disney-cruiseplan.jpg
'
Or when they used it for the Cartoon collection videos....
hqdefault.jpg

lazyboy97o

The color elements at the Transportation and Ticket Center are an early attempt at making something “more Disney” because it’s intent was not being maintained. While the colors are the most obvious contrast, they are not really something unusual. The palette is in line with the graphic design of the rest of the Resort’s signage and wayfinding. I think it sticks out so much more, and worse, because of the materials stand in such stark contrast to their context. The elements look like cheap plastic toys blown up and plopped down without thought.

brb1006

The color elements at the Transportation and Ticket Center are an early attempt at making something “more Disney” because it’s intent was not being maintained. While the colors are the most obvious contrast, they are not really something unusual. The palette is in line with the graphic design of the rest of the Resort’s signage and wayfinding. I think it sticks out so much more, and worse, because of the materials stand in such stark contrast to their context. The elements look like cheap plastic toys blown up and plopped down without thought.
It looks more like a Mcdonalds playset to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom