What is the one ride that you could ride over and over again?

AriBelle23

I could ride the monorail for hours, same with TTA...ummm, Spaceship Earth definately...RNRC but maybe not for too long... :)

oh and it's a small world...hah JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

StuntDoomBuggy

Oh, No Fast Ones, Please.. Riding It Again Would Give Me A Head Ache.. Any Slow Rides, Please.. Like HM, SE, TTA, POTC, And KFC! :slurp: :lol:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Splash Mountain without a doubt, man I could ride that thing forever. The Haunted Mansion, TTA, and Spaceship Earth also.

kennyj29

That's a tough one

I'd have to pick tower of terror also but TTA is a close second and Splash mountain, I always love. How anyone could ride SE all day is beyond me not because of the attraction but because it is so uncomfortable. I would not only have a splitting headache but alsoa bad back and neck. But anyway there are so many good things to ride in it's hard to pick one.

Dean[AU]

Rides that woudl be IMPOSSIBLE to ride around the clock:
---------------------------------------
Primevil Whirl
Its a small world, afterall.
Seabase Alpha hydrolator thingimagigies
River Rapids [on a cold day]
Speedway
---------------------------------------

Rides i WOULD ride all day

TTA [People watching]
Splash Mountain (u would have to have new company every cycle)
Safris
ToT
RnR
Monorail
Ferry

tinkerbell2

I could ride Dinosaur all day and never get tired of it. Or I could see It's Tough To Be a Bug over and over again! However, there are just too many rides to pick from!

AriBelle23

"Kungaloosh!" ??? Okay I'm going to feel so dumb asking this, but I have seen this word on here a few times, and figured it has to do with Disney, but I cannot figure out where it's from for the life of me!! :confused: Could someone fill me in? Please :) :)

AriBelle23

Oh and the reason i asked in this thread was because it was in pippa's signature :) sorry I won;t drift anymore!!!! ummm, another one I could ride over and over would be pirates of the caribbean, I forogt that one in my original post forever ago. :)

Katherine

I would love to ride Pirates of the Carribean over and over! Since I only rediscovered it(I was afraid to go on it when I was little) this past trip I'd love to be able to ride it over and over to pick up all the details.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom