What is the funniest thing you overheard another guest say in WDW?

FettFan

I overheard a little girl telling her father who Captain Hook and Mr Smee are. "The Captain drives the boat and plays piano and has a pet gator who likes to bite him and Mr Smee is his boyfriend."

Well Smee always was overly fussy about Hook's well-being, wasn't he? :p

Larry Mondello

Approaching Mission Space this week a group of Spanish speaking guests were behind us. One of the guests apparently chose the less intense training because after receiving his card form the cast member he proudly proclaimed to everyone around, "Yeah, I finally got my Green Card"

javy2004

This is from Disneyland, but hopefully I can get partial credit: I was waiting to get into DCA yesterday when the Indiana Jones music comes on as part of the background loop. Woman behind me says, "Wow. They're already playing the Star Wars music since they just bought them." :rolleyes:

thanks for digging this up and giving me plenty to laugh at, including your post. i think my brain would have melted a little bit had i heard that in person. for the life of me i can't think of anything to contribute to this awesome thread :/

Animaniac93-98

Man sees my nametag which says Nova Scotia and my co-workers which says British Columbia and asks where they are. I tell him Nova Scotia is east of Maine and he tells me there is nothing east of Maine. My co-worker tells him British Columbia is above Washington state and he says, "Now I know, you're lying. Canada doesn't go all the way across! If it did it would touch two oceans" We tried to tell him that Canada touches 3 oceans but he left, laughing and shaking his head.

I liked all your post, but this gem I thought was great. "Doesn't go all the way across"? Than how does he figure Alaska fits in?

melmood2000

8 years ago we took a wdw trip thru my work. We were all in line getting our bags checked when my boss walked away from the table the guard said "wait sir I need to check your pack" my boss said "I'm not wearing a pack" oops. We still harass him to this day about wearing a " pack".

Cosmic Commando

thanks for digging this up and giving me plenty to laugh at, including your post. i think my brain would have melted a little bit had i heard that in person. for the life of me i can't think of anything to contribute to this awesome thread :/
Maybe if you don't hear anything crazy, you're the one spouting the crazy stuff? :eek:;):cool:

Cosmic Commando

I'm going to pre-emptively put my daughter in this thread before anyone else can take credit. She is convinced that Mickey and Minnie are brother and sister. At the meet-n-greet: "It's Minnie! Where's her brother, Mickey?" At the parade: "Look! It's Minnie and Mickey... her brother!". I hate to correct her... 80+ years and they're still living in separate houses; maybe they really are brother and sister?

Goofyernmost

I'm going to pre-emptively put my daughter in this thread before anyone else can take credit. She is convinced that Mickey and Minnie are brother and sister. At the meet-n-greet: "It's Minnie! Where's her brother, Mickey?" At the parade: "Look! It's Minnie and Mickey... her brother!". I hate to correct her... 80+ years and they're still living in separate houses; maybe they really are brother and sister?

Aha! You didn't know about the "special" utilador between the two houses did you? It was discovered when they tore the places down during the expansion.:p

I_heart_Tigger

I liked all your post, but this gem I thought was great. "Doesn't go all the way across"? Than how does he figure Alaska fits in?

Believe it or not somne people actually think Alaska is just north of Hawaii - because on election maps and other strictly US related things that where they stick Alaska in to show results. o_O

EOD K9

This past trip we were on the bus from our resort to MK.

Little girl standing in front of her seat on the moving bus.
Dad: Sit down.
Little Girl: No.
Dad: Mickey is disappointed.
Girl says nothing and sits down.

I did a similar thing to get a kid to calm down on the monorail. The little boy was having a huuge hissy fit because it had stopped between the CR and the MK. I got next to him, took my badge out, and told him I am the Mickey Police. I went on to tell him that MM has us out to let him know what children are acting that way and how it makes him sad when he sees kids like that. You wouldn't want Mickey to be sad would you???? Said child calmed down really quick.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom