What is the best ride in Hollywood Studios? (Quality-wise)

What is the best ride in Hollywood Studios? (Quality)

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
I decided to (Just for fun!) do which is the best and worst ride in each park based on overall quality of attraction. I’ve already done which is the worst ride for each park, so now time for the best rides! This includes story, theme, thrill, queue, and overall experience of the ride.
I'll start with the weakest WDW park, HS, so what do you think is the best attraction in this park? This one might be kind of obvious, though. Although, not every attraction exceeds at certain categories and consider all factors, not just if it's a thrill ride. (Although thrill does also help a ride, too!). Also, I've decided to just do "Rides" not shows, meet and greets, etc because than I would have to a ton of different attractions for the poll which would be annoying and really long.
I will also update all the polls when a new ride is in the park, like when Rise of the Resistance opens in December, and when Runway Railway opens next spring!

Also, let's please make this a nice conversation.

Let's vote and discuss!

LUVofDIS

ToT has it all, story, queue, ride and thrill. It hits all the buttons for me, which is why I feel it is the second best ride in WDW. I rode this in 94 and it has only gotten better over time. It has aged very well and the change to multiple drops only increased its enjoyment. I still look forward to riding this every visit. The queue seems to always present something new that I may have missed before.

Some of the others beat it in an area or two, RnRC is a little more thrill, MFSR's queue and pre-show gives it a run for its money, Slinky is a little more whimsical. TS is just too in your face, I love it and it beats it for guest involvement. Alien is cute but that is all it has going for it. Star Tours is fun, but in the end ToT achieves a much high level in each category and for me, comes out the clear winner.

thomas998

Kind of funny that the rides with the most votes are older rides and the newest rides aren't doing better. I suppose it could be because some people haven't ridden them... but it may also point to the decline in the quality of rides that Disney is willing to put out now... Skimp on the quality and just churn out something to help shuffle guest into a ride that will feed them into a Disney shop at the end of the ride.

JIMINYCR

ToT all the way!!! I absolutely love the theming with the hotel entrance and music. Theres the spookiness of the inner room with Rod Serlings narration, all the connections to TZ, the story line, and the short ride to the multiple drops. I do enjoy my #2 RnRC but it still pales in comparison to ToT. PLEASE, PLEASE, Disney, I'm begging you, never take it away from us.

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Kind of funny that the rides with the most votes are older rides and the newest rides aren't doing better. I suppose it could be because some people haven't ridden them... but it may also point to the decline in the quality of rides that Disney is willing to put out now... Skimp on the quality and just churn out something to help shuffle guest into a ride that will feed them into a Disney shop at the end of the ride.
So true...

KikoKea

I chose RNR because I like the preshow and the ride, but must say ToT has one of the best themes and decor going on in all of Disney. Star Tours is a must-do for us, too. Before they messed up the FP selections, we could hit all 3 and leave HS with a smile on our faces. Now, I have to choose either RnR or ToT.:mad:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I chose RNR because I like the preshow and the ride, but must say ToT has one of the best themes and decor going on in all of Disney. Star Tours is a must-do for us, too. Before they messed up the FP selections, we could hit all 3 and leave HS with a smile on our faces. Now, I have to choose either RnR or ToT.:mad:
I agree...RNRC is still most fun to me. But tower is a better build.

I find the hubbub about them retheming RNRC to be as tone deaf as possible. Even though they are an old band, the Aerosmith songs work on the ride. It’s like trying to replace the brain on the spinal cord. It’s doesn't work

Last edited:

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

Tower of Terror because no two rides are ever the same. Also I was 7 at the time it was built and loved riding it over and over back in the day and it was one of those rides that made me feel like "grown up" by not being afraid of it. So there are nostalgic reasons for me as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom