What is the best ride in Hollywood Studios? (Quality-wise)

What is the best ride in Hollywood Studios? (Quality)

• Total voters

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

Tower of terror is one of the truly innovative rides built by WDI...

There really isn’t much of a debate here
The Imagineer that programmed the ride sequences said that he literally spent an entire night riding it over and over and over again programming tons of sequences to make it as versatile as possible. Now THAT would be a fun job! LOL!

HansGruber

RnR, ToT, or TSM. Ignoring the IP, the rides themselves are completely unique and can't be found anywhere else (to my knowledge).

Alien Swirling Saucers is a carnival ride. Slinky Dog Dash is actually a very smooth roller coaster, but isn't anything unique. Star Tours was ground-breaking for it's time but is horrifically outdated (insert FoP here).

Disstevefan1

I picked TOT because my measure of quality is the sum of all things an attraction should have; a highly detailed show building, a highly detailed (story telling) queue, a quality pre show and of course a great ride.

TOT does all of this.

I love RNR for the ride it’s self, the rest of the elements fall short of TOT
Star Tours, excellent detail, the ride meh.
Smugglers Run, super duper detail!! The ride is a glorified Star Tours once I realized the entire crew can do NOTHING and the falcon still flies, you still capture a container.
ROTR, we will see...

Joesixtoe

Tower is the best, but I think Midway Mania is pretty good quality wise.. definitely MFSR as a whole is very well done too..

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Tower of Terror. The defunct DCA version only WISHED it was as good as the Florida original.

The DCA version worked well for what it was. A more efficient ride system, a faster paced story, and a great addition to a small area. It's no WDW version but it was still great.

Now it's some warehouse fortress power plant toxic waste dump in Hollywood land.

poppin

I really love RNR BUT TOT is probably the best answer.

On a side note, I really loved the change up at Disneyland but I hope TOT stays the same at WDW. Its nice to have both, since I go to both.

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Tower of Terror. The defunct DCA version only WISHED it was as good as the Florida original.
The DCA version was great for what it was...

A much faster and efficient ride system, more exciting story, and it really helped DCA at the time much like how DHS's REALLY helped that park at the time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom