What is the best dessert in "the World"?

tinkerbell2

What is the best dessert you ever had at Disney World? For me personally, it would have to be the Chocolate Wave at the Coral Reef. The vanilla and chocolate Glass Sipper in Cinderella's Royal Table is pretty good too. :slurp:

LivefortheMouse

There is a dessert at 50s prime time cafe that is delicious and a whole group can eat from the one dessert since its so big. I dont recal what it is called but its a brownie and ice cream dessert toped with m&ms and mickeys socerers hat. Its the best.:slurp:

Upvote 0

tinkerbell2

Original Poster
Speaking of all of these great desserts, you can go to www.familyfun.go.com and find a lot of recipes....straight from WDW! I found the chocolate wave recipe and tried it out. It tasted just liked Epcot's. Didn't really look so good, but still delicious..:slurp:

Upvote 0

Budke

This may sound odd, but the dessert that impressed me the most was a scoop of grapefruit ice cream at Spoodles. It's the ice cream equivalent of key lime pie (more tart than sweet) and was the perfect desert to end our meal there.

Upvote 0

Debbie

Chocolate Chip Pie that used to be served in MGM at what was the Commissary?

On another note: Beauty and the...it's nice to see you!

Upvote 0

Speedo Bob

The best dessert at the World is definently the Kitchen Sink at Beachs and Cream. I usally down one of these bad boys after dining at Cape May Cafe. I can eat the whole thing all by myself, but I will admit that my Speedo is a little snug the next day.

Upvote 0

Pippa

Originally posted by Beauty and the
For me it was the chocolate epcot ball filled with chocolate moouse seved with strawberry sauce on the side at the rose and crown in Epcot,mmmmmmmmm

I had a Chocolate Epcot ball in Canada but mine was filled with butterscotch mousse mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Upvote 0

pisco

For me it is a toss up between the Napoleon's at the pastry shop in France or the dessert select at Boma. I think I could eat my own weight in milk tarts! :lol:

Upvote 0

rcguard

how can anyone not mention...

My absolute favorite are the ice cream cookie sandwiches in Camp Minnie and Mickey at Animal Kingdom....anyone else know what I am talking about?

Upvote 0

brian_gaudio

The best deserts I have ever had at WDW are anything from Beaches and Cream especially the milkshakes and the Banana Chocolate Torte with Coffee ice cream at Citricos.

Upvote 0

maureen ashton

To hard to pick just one. Coffee Cake at the Main Street Bakery in Magic Kingdom, Goofy ice cream bar, although I have only had one at Epcot once, it was full of vanilla ice cream and caramel, but seems hard to find, Dole Whip floats (of course), and for those of you who are diabetic and all this sugar talk is making your sugar rise, the no sugar Cheesecake topped with real fruit was excellent, this can be obtained at the little bakery in Epcot just past the Spaceship Earth on the right and anything from the Bakery on Boardwalk

Upvote 0

Budke

A correction

Originally posted by Budke
This may sound odd, but the dessert that impressed me the most was a scoop of grapefruit ice cream at Spoodles. It's the ice cream equivalent of key lime pie (more tart than sweet) and was the perfect desert to end our meal there.

I was confusing two desserts. The perfect dessert at Spoodles actually was key lime ice cream. There is also a great grapefruit cake at the Brown Derby at the studios that is similar in tartness to a key lime pie.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom