What is the best counter service at Hollywood Studios?

LuvMyLatte

Original Poster
Last time I was at HS I ate at the CS next Honey I Shrunk the Kids. I was not impressed. What CS would you suggest and where can I get a Butter Finger cupcake?

Disneykidder

We always go to the CS on the way towards Star Tours. I can't remember the name but I'm thinking Starring Rolls? Hollywood or something? It is down that little narrow walkway. Well, the burgers there are huge and they usually double them for my DH. It has great salads and my DS loves the chicken fingers.

wolf359

I've always tried to plan my visits to Hollywood Studios to avoid needing to eat there. Other than a nice meal at Brown Derby and a decent meal at 50s Prime Time all of my other meals in the Studios have been mediocre.

mrerk

Premium Member
Another vote for Starring Rolls. Really good sandwiches and some amazing desserts. Other than that it would have to be the Rosie's/Catalina Eddie's/Fairfax area near RnRC and ToT. Pizza Planet is OK. Don't really care for the Commisary, Backlot or Studio Catering Co.

DisneyJunkie

The best counter service places in Hollywood Studios are located next to Tower of Terror and Rock n' Roller Coaster, and then the one that's just next to Star Tours. Sorry I don't know the names, but there really aren't too many others in that exact location.

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
We are pretty big fans of Fairfax Fair, near ToT and RnRC. Not the best food on earth, but decent stuff and pretty good value in terms of quantity of food for your money (or CS credit). And generally the lines are not too painful.

NiarrNDisney

For my money Backlot Express and Starring Rolls
I hear there is a new menu at Studio Catering Co. and that some of the items are great, as for the atmosphere however I'm not impressed.
Never and I mean never walk into ABC you will regret it.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
I suprisingly enjoyed my meal at the ABC Commissary last trip, but I dont know if it was just because I went in with such low expectations or not. It just turned out to be the place that we were meeting my cousin (then a CM) for a quick lunch, so my expectations going in were 0, and I was happy with my food.

WDWmazprty

Pizza Planet is the one we always go to. Its just pizza, not horrible, it'll hold you over until dinner, and its a great atmospere for the kids.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom