What is that dirt section at SSR?

Siren

Siren, I thought you "quit" the board. In fact, I thought you quit multiple times in one evening.

I think it's ironic that the people that are out there "policing" the group for etiquette are some of the most boorish and unmannerly on the board. If you have a problem, send a PM or contact @wdwmagic directly.

Siren, specifically for you, you probably should just make good on your promise. Your blood pressure will go down and you'll feel better for it.
I find your comment to be ridiculous. You're not a medical professional so please stop with the "blood pressure" comments. Even lab rats understand that one can actually relieve stress through expression or simply voicing concerns versus bottling things up and pretending to be someone they're not just to "fit in."

You are not a moderator and no one has dropped your name -- small fry, so you have no business questioning me on my decisions. Your time will be much better served by responding to the topic at hand instead of focusing on me.

Also, do yourself a favor and just use the ignore feature, there is absolutely no reason for you to ever respond to me in this rude manner again. Thanks so much for your cooperation.

Last edited:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
300px-Trolling_drawing.jpg

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
The dirt area is where they bury the bodies of leakers of TWDC secrets, there have been too many of them recently so the grass has not had a chance to cover the evidence yet.

Clever Name

The hole is a retention pond. Can we go ahead and lock in now?:D
Technically, it is a detention basin rather than a retention pond. A retention pond has some level of water in it at all times. The level may vary but it always retains a level of water. A detention basin is designed to detain water and slow down the flow of water. Detention basins are normally required after a natural area (such as an open field) has been paved with a parking lot and/or a building has been erected in order to keep the runoff from overwhelming downstream waterways.

If the area is typically empty except during and shortly after a rainfall or other precipitation, it is a detention basin. So there! :p

ReelFun

When I was there in Sept. a boat captain said they were moving the Marina in that area. That might be prep work for it.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
You do know that movie quote, right?
"Davy Jones cannot make port. Cannot step on land but once every ten years. Land is where you are safe, Jack Sparrow, and so you will carry land with you."
"...Dirt. This is a jar of dirt."
"Yes."
"Is the jar of dirt going to help?"
"If you don't want it, give it back."
"No."
"Then it helps.
"
Tia Dalma and Jack Sparrow

"Come to negotiate, eh, have you, you slimy git? Look what I got. *sings* I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt, and guess what's inside it?"
Jack Sparrow to Davy Jones

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom