What is that dirt section at SSR?

Tonka's Skipper

Unfortunately, you seem to believe any sort of response to the negative is either attacking or bullying (or both)....

Not at all 49, but the mock, insult with snarky and rude comments, especially as a group is wrong and rude..........Maybe more adult behavior on yours and others parts would solve the problem. since others seem to be agreeing with me, you may want to consider this !

AKK

Tonka's Skipper

By the way, I too don't think a new line will be built soon. There's been times in the past when we were sooner. The yard stick keeps getting moved. There's still much work to do before any new lines gets built, including rebuilding the old ones.

Good morning Peter,

OK...none thing about WDW..............never say never...............things happen all the time!

Tonka's Skipper

Oh. Now we are throwing the "b" card into the conversation.

Good morning H,

I just call it as it is..............bullying is just what it is and from the new comments from so others and the likes I am getting, you may want to think about this!

Personally, I never likely bullies, especially when they act like kids!

Another interesting point is none of you have said I am wrong!..............Ho likely you will know, but all that you have responded with is your distain for another posters opinion.

AKK

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Unfortunately, you seem to believe any sort of response to the negative is either attacking or bullying (or both)....

Not at all 49, but the mock, insult with snarky and rude comments, especially as a group is wrong and rude..........Maybe more adult behavior on yours and others parts would solve the problem. since others seem to be agreeing with me, you may want to consider this !

AKK
Personally, I haven't been anything but polite towards you, regardless of your continued antagonism. To say nothing of the fact that this argument had been pretty much dropped as of yesterday afternoon. Again, because someone disagrees doesn't make them a bully. It's called a discussion board for a reason.....

And as for people not denying what you've said, it's obvious you haven't read their responses. Or perhaps you have....

Tonka's Skipper

Personally, I haven't been anything but polite towards you, regardless of your continued antagonism. To say nothing of the fact that this argument had been pretty much dropped as of yesterday afternoon. Again, because someone disagrees doesn't make them a bully. It's called a discussion board for a reason.....
And as for people not denying what you've said, it's obvious you haven't read their responses. Or perhaps you have....

The point is you weren't being snarky and rude to me, it others that you had attacked.

And saying your not a bully, doesn't mean your not. Actions on previous threads have proved it.

I ended yesterday, but there were additional comments , so I answered them.

AKK

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member

The point is you weren't being snarky and rude to me, it others that you had attacked.

And saying your not a bully, doesn't mean your not.

AKK
Ok, I'm done with this. But here's a bit of free advice to bear in mind: Disagreeing isn't the same as bullying.....

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Oh. Now we are throwing the "b" card into the conversation.

Good morning H,

I just call it as it is..............bullying is just what it is and from the new comments from so others and the likes I am getting, you may want to think about this!

Personally, I never likely bullies, especially when they act like kids!

Another interesting point is none of you have said I am wrong!..............Ho likely you will know, but all that you have responded with is your distain for another posters opinion.

AKK
Dude...let it go....You have already been asked by the owner of this site once.

I really wish you would learn to use the "quote" button so we can tell who you are attributing your comments to.

That pond only appears to have an 8" pipe feeding in to it. It's not feasible to totally empty the aquarium because it contains animals. Even if only 1/4 of it was drained in an emergency, the velocity of the water would be 150 ft/second and it would still take an hour for the draining to occur.

If the glass broke on the inside would a drain pipe help at all? A catastrophic failure would empty the contents into the pavilion pretty quickly.

jdmdisney99

Yes I agree..............same you don't know the difference.

But I'll let it go, let you think about it
I usually don't chime in on heated arguments but your statements seem hypocritical. You are accusing other members for being bullies just because they are disagreeing. Under those circumstances, you yourself are disagreeing with people and constantly nagging them for their actions. From what I have learned from educational videos, that makes you a bully too. Again, just my two cents.

WDWFan_Boston

And saying your not a bully, doesn't mean your not. Actions on previous threads have proved it.

AKK

Tonka, 24 hours later, you're still lecturing everyone on how to behave while your words are more ill-mannered and tasteless than the people you are taking to task. For you, I offer the following:

picard-facepalm.jpg

Also, if you feel others are being rude to you, instead of going back and forth, just use the ignore button so that you don't view any of their posts. Your blood pressure will thank you later.

WDW Monorail

If the glass broke on the inside would a drain pipe help at all? A catastrophic failure would empty the contents into the pavilion pretty quickly.

Right but in the event it's not a catastrophic failure, just cracking, reducing pressure by lowering the water column can keep the crack from propagating.

Tonka's Skipper

I usually don't chime in on heated arguments but your statements seem hypocritical. You are accusing other members for being bullies just because they are disagreeing. Under those circumstances, you yourself are disagreeing with people and constantly nagging them for their actions. From what I have learned from educational videos, that makes you a bully too. Again, just my two cents.

Hello JDM,
I have dropped the matter, but in respect to your opinion I will explain. You need to read old threads and more of these posts, especially toward the start of the thread.

They were not bothering me, it was others in other threads where they bullied, almost in gang fashion.

I simply pointed it out and with the number of likes I have received, I seem to be right on point!

They seem more upset that they are finally being pointed out for it and have no response to make other then not liking being on the receiving end of the bullying.

As I said I dropped the mater, I will close.

AKK

Last edited:

Tonka's Skipper

Tonka, 24 hours later, you're still lecturing everyone on how to behave while your words are more ill-mannered and tasteless than the people you are taking to task. For you, I offer the following:

View attachment 37512

Also, if you feel others are being rude to you, instead of going back and forth, just use the ignore button so that you don't view any of their posts. Your blood pressure will thank you later.
Boston Fan.

Agreed, they are worth the time, but in this case they were not bullying me it was others.
If you read in other threads and the start of this one you will understand more of the issues.

It is not me they have attacked it was others and in almost a gang like fashion and now they seem more upset that they are being called out on it. They don't like to be on the receiving end.

As to the 24 hours, I am doing nothing more then responding to posts made to me. I had said the matter was ended and if I don't see posts requiring response, I will consider the matter closed.

AKK

PS. I guess your photo was supposed to be insulting, I found it rather childish.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom