What is something you ALWAYS do in Magic Kingdom?

Smiley/OCD

I've been going to WDW since it's opening year. I would have said the Mickey Mouse Review and the Walt Disney Story, but that's just showing my age! Where is Mr. Toad, Snow White, 20,000 Leagues? The new Fantasyland is lovely though.
Now that I'm 50, the new favorites are Splash, Big Thunder, Mine Train, and for nostalgia Tiki Birds, Pirates, Jungle Cruise, Peter Pan......
Welcome!!

addacollier

We tend to follow an similar pattern early on. Arrive about 20 mins before opening. Bear left to BTM & Splash. Loop round to POTC & Jungle Boats. Then short cut through to Haunted Mansion. Usually these are done without too many lines as the hoardes are still arriving. Then a time-out at Sleepy Hollow. With this plan, we usually save our fast passes for Space Mountain & 7DMT.

OG Runner

This is actually the opposite, but we have never ridden Splash Mountain because it has always been down for one reason or another and Prince Charming's Carousel because it seemed like just another carousel. I hope to remedy this on our December trip!

Good Luck. That happened a few times to me also. I ran the marathon in January of 2014 & 2015 and Splash Mountain was covered
in scaffolding, during a refurbishment.

bjlc57

cry like a 3 year old..and that's not easy for a man of 62 to admit.. I cry when we drive under the Welcome to Walt Disney world arch.. and I cry when I get off the bus.. and I cry when I see the castle and you DO NOT Want to be next to me as we walk out the night before we go home.. heck I have tears in my eyes now.. we make it a point to have Mk be our last night ..and we stay for the complete end of the night shows..all of it. and then my wife and my kids Mop me up and stuff me on the bus.. and get me a coke and back to bed.. and I always wonder.. will this be the last time I am coming to this place..

KCheatle

I guess there are probably several things I always do:

1- make a point to listen to each area's music loops. I listen to them on youtube at work all year long, and when I'm actually there in person, I take a second to tell myself I'm listening to it live now.

2- stand and gaze for a second at Cinderella's castle when it first comes into view each trip.

3 - point out the posters on the walls when walking under the main street train station. Something about seeing those posters just gets me..

4- ride people mover

5- ride carousel of progress

mariedarling

Original Poster
1- make a point to listen to each area's music loops. I listen to them on youtube at work all year long, and when I'm actually there in person, I take a second to tell myself I'm listening to it live now.

This. I need to do this! I love listening to the music at home or work as well but there is something special about hearing it right there in the park!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom