What is something you ALWAYS do in Magic Kingdom?

Chef Mickey

Janir

If my memory is correct, No One has said 7DMT as their must do on every visit.
It seems the old, established attractions are the ones close to our hearts.
My must do's: Haunted Mansion, POC, Buzz(I have to try to beat my husband:), walk through all the stores on Main Street.
Ok I'll say it. 7DMT is a must do as well.
Really kinda is for me and Grumpy is my Spirit-Toon. :)

Disstevefan1

Since Fastpass Plus, I am never able to get a fastpass for Space Mountain but I always have a look at the stand by and it's always around 90 minutes in which case I just walk by...

So for the OP, I always try to ride Space Mountain but can never actually ride it..

JustAFan

If my memory is correct, No One has said 7DMT as their must do on every visit.
It seems the old, established attractions are the ones close to our hearts.
My must do's: Haunted Mansion, POC, Buzz(I have to try to beat my husband:), walk through all the stores on Main Street.
I mentioned 7DMT. It's also interesting you consider Buzz an established attraction? It's certainly older than 7DMT, but not nearly the classic that Haunted Mansion or POTC are. I wonder how people's first visits correlate to their consideration of what they consider 'classic' attractions.

One thing I notice in this thread is the wide variety of what people consider their favorite or must-do. One might hate the carousel, while another can't miss it. It's cool to see the different responses to these types of threads.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom