What is one thing you think WDW could use that it does not have?

WishinUponAStar

My husband and I have discussed this MANY times and I am going to have to say a pet friendly resort. Kinda like the same idea & services as the Loew's hotels, but Disney of course! The resort would have to include a nice big themed outdoor "dog park" kinda thing, etc.

So many people like to travel with their pets nowadays.

MayKit

Original Poster
Good idea! The hotel could have areas named after Disney characters....

like Pluto, Goofy, the Aristocats, etc...

WishinUponAStar

djmatthews said:
WishinUponAStar.....Can pets stay in the actual room, or is there a special kennel type thing?

Yeah, haven't really decided the details yet. hehe. Although, if you've ever stayed at a Loew's Hotel pets ARE allowed in the rooms and the rooms are IMACCULATE! I stayed at the Loew's on Santa Monica beach and in NYC and there were like Golden Retreivers walkin' the halls with their owners. It was surreal.

Hmm, maybe pets LESS than 25 pounds can be in the room and all others would be boarded in this super adorably themed "day care/boarding" on the resort site.

I think it would be really popular.

retroeric

Off the top of my head:

- Affordable suites
- Massage service in the parks
- 24 hour restaurant
- Imax Theatre
- 8 week summer camp for kids
- Bowling alley
- A dollar store for all things Disney (wouldn't that be cool!)
- A character restaurant designed soley for birthday parties that you can schedule
- It's own daily newspaper
- A Ferris Wheel (amazing they never made one)

WishinUponAStar

retroeric said:
Off the top of my head:

- 24 hour restaurant

I COMPLETELY agree with the 24 hour restaurant idea!!! Although, after riding the "Sunshine Wheel" in DCA:dazzle: I am nervous about a ferris wheel coming to WDW. YIPES!

Yellow Shoes

I would LOVE to see a foot massage place in each park.

Not a full blown, $$$ spa experience, but an opportunity to put your feet in cool water and get them rubbed. They would have blister pads, moleskin, etc if you needed it. I'm thinking no more than $20 as the price point.

Nicole

This may sound morbid, but how about a cemetary? I'd love to be buried at WDW. (After I've died in my sleep in my old age of course).

brertigger

retroeric said:
Off the top of my head:

- Bowling alley

I think a bowling alley would be a good idea. Maybe in the DTD area?

I don't know where a ferris wheel would fit best, but it would be cool to have the amazing view from it. If it was like DCA's, then they would still have at least some stationary gondolas.

Another idea- make the Eiffel (sp?) tower an observation deck. In Las Vegas, there is a hotel called Paris that has an observation deck at the top of their Eiffel tower. Imagine the amazing view of Illuminations from up there!

Chape19714

WDW needs a theatre comparible to the hyperion. Tecnically state-of-the-art, and a new show could come every 1-2 years. Hopefully that's what they're doing with Theatre in the Wild.

Miss Bell

There is a dollar-like store in Downtown Disney. There is a long narrow store with a sign that says everything inside is less the 10 bucks.

Oh, I'd like to have a suite in the castle.

New2WDW

Pet Resort? Sounds like a good idea, but I would hate to clean up between guest! Fleas!:eek:

I do wish Disney would have frequent visitor deal. Maybe like a free night of stay per so many visits, etc. (Did they use to have something like this?) I have only been going since 2003.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom