What is one thing you think WDW could use that it does not have?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
A bowling alley would be really cool.

What about an indoor pool somewhere? Maybe one with a retractable roof. This would work good for December!

dandaman

Without a doubt, those industrial-strength misting fans. I've only seen them at Cedar Point, but I'm sure other places have them.

Dragonrider1227

WishinUponAStar said:
My husband and I have discussed this MANY times and I am going to have to say a pet friendly resort. Kinda like the same idea & services as the Loew's hotels, but Disney of course! The resort would have to include a nice big themed outdoor "dog park" kinda thing, etc.

So many people like to travel with their pets nowadays.
Works for me.

WDW could use more original souvniers. 90% of what I saw there I could buy somewhere else. (proboly for less) MAJOR reason why I hardly bought anything in my last trip. That and I was uh... kinda short of cash. :eek:

WDWrox

I think they need monorails going to every park, including Downtown Disney. They also need a monorail coming out of every resort. If 3 resorts have it, why not the rest? The buses work, but wouldn't that be awesome?
:) :) :) :) :) :)
Every year, they need to let people vote on what attraction they should build next, then they would be sure if people would like the ride.

Mr Bill

WDWrox said:
I think they need monorails going to every park, including Downtown Disney. They also need a monorail coming out of every resort. If 3 resorts have it, why not the rest? The buses work, but wouldn't that be awesome?
:) :) :) :) :) :)
Every year, they need to let people vote on what attraction they should build next, then they would be sure if people would like the ride.
Monorail expansion - Not happening any time soon, not even just for MGM and AK, much less to every resort and DTD. It's just far too costly.

Gepetto Burger

I think AP holders should be able to bypass the standby line. I mean we do pay enough for the passes we should get some kind of benefits. :cool:

Also, bring back the horses on mainstreet. Nothing beats the sweet smell of Manure first thing in the morning. :sohappy:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Gepetto Burger said:
I think AP holders should be able to bypass the standby line. I mean we do pay enough for the passes we should get some kind of benefits. :cool:

Also, bring back the horses on mainstreet. Nothing beats the sweet smell of Manure first thing in the morning. :sohappy:

:mad: You are paying for the benefits that you get . Period. Nothing More .

Mr Bill

Gepetto Burger said:

Most APs already take the "You'll Think You Own the Place" ads to heart as it is. Letting them skip lines is the last thing needed to inflate their ego.

I'm also pretty sure the horses haven't gone anywhere.

DonaldD1987

retroeric said:
- 8 week summer camp for kids
- A dollar store for all things Disney (wouldn't that be cool!)
- It's own daily newspaper
- A Ferris Wheel (amazing they never made one)

I like the ideas. A Daily newspaper would be great!! I would be in that dollar store everyday, getting new things for me to collect. Im suprissed they do not have a ferris wheel in MK. There would be some awsome views from it.

Scooter

Ice houses in each park....literally,
Small buildings full of ice machines that you could walk into and get free ice for your drinks.

So many time I buy a large Coke at WDW and it's so hot that the ice melts before the drink is gone.

Chewing on ice cubes is a great way to keep cool on hot Florida days.

Dragonrider1227

DonaldD1987 said:
I like the ideas. A Daily newspaper would be great!! I would be in that dollar store everyday, getting new things for me to collect. Im suprissed they do not have a ferris wheel in MK. There would be some awsome views from it.
I had that thought too. I thought that Main St.'s newstand should have a newsletter giving all the information about what's going on in the park. Schedules for character appearances, ads for new rides, (maybe old too) articles about rides getting rehabs, and maybe even trivas about the park.

Mecha Figment

Gepetto Burger said:

The horses are back they never left actualy, they only bring them out on buisy days. i saw one on saturday pulling a carrage.
And you see horses pulling cinderellas carrage down mainstreet everyday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom