• it varies from one person to another

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • something different from these options

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters

Dizknee_Phreek

Original Poster
Originally posted by Maria
Girl, It doesn´t really matter who asks who to go out, but I really really hope that when it comes to paying the bill you do the right thing: go to the restroom until he is done with it! :lol: :goodnevil

J/k guys... I don´t really do that...:lookaroun

:lol: :animwink:

LMAO! i must be more old fashioned than 10021982, then, cuz i still think the guy should ask the girl out...but like i said, that rarely happens in my cases....i'll try to rework my thinking, though :animwink:

as for paying...am i the only girl that feels bad when a guy pays for me or buys me stuff? i mean, i think that the guy should pay, but at the same time, it makes me feel bad. i've never understood that about myself :veryconfu

Erika

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek

as for paying...am i the only girl that feels bad when i guy pays for me or buys me stuff? i mean, i think that the guy should pay, but at the same time, it makes me feel bad. i've never understood that about myself :veryconfu

I agree-- it is very awkward.

As far as who pays, I like some kind of balance. I always offered to pay for things and when I started going out with John that drove him crazy. Finally he told me that if I took my wallet out one more time, we were going to stop going places :lol: I guess he's a lot like Cliff in that respect!

Dizknee_Phreek

Original Poster
Originally posted by Erika
I agree-- it is very awkward.

As far as who pays, I like some kind of balance. I always offered to pay for things and when I started going out with John that drove him crazy. Finally he told me that if I took my wallet out one more time, we were going to stop going places :lol: I guess he's a lot like Cliff in that respect!

*phew* glad i'm not the only one! :D sounds like it'll be something i'll have to get used to though...i'll just have to back off and try not to worry about guys paying for me.

Maria

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek

as for paying...am i the only girl that feels bad when i guy pays for me or buys me stuff? i mean, i think that the guy should pay, but at the same time, it makes me feel bad. i've never understood that about myself :veryconfu

No you are not... I´ve paid many times too, but only with one guy and because we were both living on Disney paychecks :rolleyes: Needless to say, we had no money! We shared the bills many times and it was okay. :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom