What in Disney World gives you that infamous "Disney feeling"

Nick Ray

Oh...

I'm walkin' right down the middle of Main Street, U.S.A.
It's the heart of America, the heartbeat of a holidaaaaay!
The place was made with a magical plan
And just around the corner is a Fantasyland
I'm walkin' right down the middle of Main Street, U.S.A.!

Awww I Love Trolley!

Timmay

Infamous is generally a word I use to describe a serial killer, and not WDW. :lookaroun

LOL...reminds me of the "Three Amigos":
The In-famous El Guapo.
What does that mean, in-famous?
Oh, Dusty. In-famous is when you're MORE than famous. This man El Guapo, he's not just famous, he's IN-famous.

Anyway, that very first sign coming onto property does it for me...plus that "smell" in PoC. :D

cooleo

-Driving under the signs onto property
-Checking into our resort
-geting on the resort buses
-Entering MK, EPCOT, MGM, AK
-Walking down Mainstreet
-Hearing the BGM as you enter the parks (I am listening to this music as I type this)
-Riding the TTA
-Sitting at Casey's Corner
-Por Favour Mantengese Alejado de las Puertas

....You get the picture!:cool:

goodolgm

For me, I get the chills/bumps/tears at the VERY end of the fireworks...mostly the loud white reports at the very very end of Wishes and Illuminations...AGHHH I get the chills thinking about it!!

TinkerBelle8878

The chlorine smell that you get as soon as you walk into the Grand Ceremonial House of the Polynesian.

In the parks, its walking under the train tressle in MK and seeing those ride posters.

monorailguy01

The best feeling for me is when I have a really early flight to Orlando, get onto DME and then once I see the welcome Sign thats when I get the magical feeling. Or just waking up early open my hotel door and just take in all the good air and vibes around me.

God I miss that, I need to get back down soon, hopefully sometime in nov.

WDWFigment

First getting on DME and watching the videos inside. Although it's different than the regular WDW bus fleet, it conjures up memories of riding the buses early in the morning from when I was a child.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom