• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SIR90210

Definitely U2. Say what you want but they have enough songs:
1) Elevation (Remix)
2) Vertigo (Remix)
3) Discothèque (Remix)
4) Desire (As-Is)
5) Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me (Remix)

For the pre-show, they could youse Pride or I Will Follow, and for the post-ride video, a live Where the Streets Have No Name. Muahaha:cool:

Figment571

rocker said:
I almost forgot Queen (if freddie wasnt dead)

If only he wasn't. That is my favorite band. If only:cry:
But now I thought of a new senerio......you are on your way to a concert and they play Queen on the radio on the way there. They have so much unkown stuff that is fast and rocking! "Sheer Heart Attack" "Great King Rat" the list goes on and on!

Yeah, but Van Halen would be awesome.

On a minor note I watched part of Flash Gordan tonight ( Queen did the music) and it was God awful

Bill Smugs

SIR90210 said:
Definitely U2. Say what you want but they have enough songs:
1) Elevation (Remix)
2) Vertigo (Remix)
3) Discothèque (Remix)
4) Desire (As-Is)
5) Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me (Remix)

For the pre-show, they could youse Pride or I Will Follow, and for the post-ride video, a live Where the Streets Have No Name. Muahaha:cool:

Of course the post show would also have to have something about making poverty history. Like a keiosk where you could send an e-mail to a goverment oficial of your choice.

ScrapIron

My top choice would be The Who. I guess the next four would be U2, Led Zep, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce. That Roller Coaster of Love song by the Ohio Players(?) would seem appropriate, too. Although neither of these bands are strictly rock, the Beatles and Grateful Dead both have songs (i.e. Helter Skelter) that would work for me. You could have Phish, but instead of racing to the show, they're racing to escape crazed fans that got hold of some of the "brown acid" from Woodstock :eek:

Cheers.

Mr Bill

The Who could be pretty cool. I can picture launching when Daltrey shouts "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH" in Won't Get Fooled Again.

bassman

disneyworld66 said:
Acdc!!!!!!!

i personally dont ever want to see aerosmith taken out of RnRC,but if they do get taken out for what ever reason i would love to have ACDC put in their place.
i can just imagine it now,you sat waiting to be launched, the intro to "thunderstruck" starts playing,you feel the car slowly get pulled back ready for launch.the intro is at its climax.the car launches and you hear the words,
"thunderstruck!".
would that or would that not be the coolest thing ever.
ROCK ON!!!!!

Pongo

1. Celine Dion
2. Kenny G
3. Mannheim Steamroller
4. Tony Bennett
5. *NSYNC

:D

I'll let you decide if I'm kidding or not :lookaroun

Testtrack321

I'd vote Green Day, just because Tightwad Hill would be a good song to go on a coaster with. But they have the un-Disney image and ideals, so a big no there.

TTATraveler

Pongo said:
1. Celine Dion
2. Kenny G
3. Mannheim Steamroller
4. Tony Bennett
5. *NSYNC

:D

I'll let you decide if I'm kidding or not :lookaroun

Oh God No:hammer: , you have some sense of humor:lol: or do you:lookaroun :veryconfu

tidoubleguher

I'm glad someone mentioned STYX, but they aren't around in their original lineup, so I' go with THW WHO, but you'd have to eliminate all those CSI themes from the choices:veryconfu

Senderella

bassman said:
i personally dont ever want to see aerosmith taken out of RnRC,but if they do get taken out for what ever reason i would love to have ACDC put in their place.
i can just imagine it now,you sat waiting to be launched, the intro to "thunderstruck" starts playing,you feel the car slowly get pulled back ready for launch.the intro is at its climax.the car launches and you hear the words,
"thunderstruck!".
would that or would that not be the coolest thing ever.
ROCK ON!!!!!

I had forgotten about ACDC.. lol that'd be cool... I can see it now... Angus hats & jackets in the gift shop :hammer:

DeathBySka1986

CommandoDisney said:
i know we are just saying who wed LIKE to see host the ride, but a lot of the bands weve listed (including myself) have deceased members, are broken up...

*cough* Joan Jett and the Blackhearts are still together and touring *cough*

*cough*

*cough* same with Blondie *cough*

Ugh... this is some cold I have.

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom