What If… Disney Parks Edition Game Thread

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Original Poster
Good afternoon/evening/morning folx!! (We have a lot of time zones represented in the game!)

I don’t wanna leave everyone hanging and waiting with nothing to do, SO,… I’m gonna go out of order here,… because I’m the hostess and I can do whatever the hell I want,… and post Project 002 FIRST. THEN I’ll post reviews and scores and all that game jazz.

Project 002 is incoming shortly!

Lizzy May Bee

bee review: Team Loki
Now this may not be very suspenseful but I’m gonna give my conclusion upfront before I get specific as I have pretty simple thoughts on this project.

This project’s main failing is that, well, there’s not much project in the first place, and it’s hard to hold this against y’all as it’s not that what’s here is bad per say. I haven’t been paying too much attention to the PMs but I assume that real world stuff got in the way for this one.

An example of the quantity problem is how three gift shops are listed with nothing really distinguishing them, I don’t even think that much would be needed to make it feel like there’s a purpose here, just give these full sentences each instead of basic blurbs. Perhaps I’ve already made my point but for the sake of furthering it I’d like to point out that the quick service is simply described with “Lord Asher, the immortal British nobleman who lives in the Danse Macabre Library.”, which seems to just be unfinished.

I don’t wanna come off too harsh cause the stuff that got the attention is pretty solid, but it doesn’t stand out enough to save the rest of the project.

I will provide some positive stuff before I give my rating; the idea is pretty unique even if it didn’t get used to it’s fullest, and the images provide a unique visual style.

To arbitrate my thoughts into a number: 5/10

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Original Poster
PROJECT 002:

IMG_5865.jpeg

Our second destination is one of my personal favorites. This is universe EC2X82-FW.

In this timeline, the EPCOT Center sponsorship model,…worked!

Companies found that the association with the park was wonderfully successful. This lead to further investments, and more frequent sponsorship renewals. Ultimately this version of EPCOT Center underwent its own evolution over time, and that’s where you come in!!

Armchair Imagineers, for this project you will be selecting one of the six opening day EPCOT Center Future World pavilions;
Spaceship Earth, Communicore,
Universe of Energy, World of Motion, Journey into Imagination, or The Land.

Your task will then be to give your pavilion a makeover/refresh/reimagining during the time period of your closing.

What you do with the pavilion is entirely up to you! You may decide to change only minor details, add an additional attraction, or you could even do a full rebuild. Whatever you want! The only requirement is that the pavilion should generally retain its overall theme.

This project is due Monday, May 22nd at 11:59pm WDW time!

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Hocus Pocus Spellbinding Adventure
View attachment 716675

The Premise:
The Sanderson Sisters have returned to Salem and are running “amuck” throughout the town. You and your friends find yourselves on a mission to stop the Sanderson sisters from brewing up a wicked brew to become young and beautiful.

Queue:
The ride queue begins in a spooky Massachusetts based forest. The pathway will be decorated with Halloween-themed props such as carved pumpkins, ghostly apparitions, and eerie sound effects to set the mood. The queue area will be dimly lit to create a spooky atmosphere.

As you come upon the Sanderson Sister’s house – now built for tours, you come across eerie lighting and a ghoulish soundtrack that sets the perfect spooky tone for the ride ahead. Once inside, you’ll be taken to a room where you will be able to see the prize jewels of the tour – the sisters’ spell book, black flame candle, and the cauldron.

As the tour attendant explains the significance of the book, the eye within the book starts to move. Though special effects, the museum glass covering the book is shattered, causing a panic in the museum attendant who flees the scene. The eye moves towards the position of the black flame candle, creating a special effects spark igniting the candle and bringing the Sanderson Sisters back, and watching as they escape.

Max returns late to save the day, but to catch the witches in time, He enlists your help while using the book to enchant the vacuums in the supply closet to catch the witches.

Ride:
As riders board the coaster, they will be seated in customized Vacuum-shaped ride vehicles, similar to Tron light cycle run. The ride will initially be slow-paced, taking riders through a dark and twisted forest filled with fog and ghostly apparitions. Riders will hear the cackle of the Sanderson Sisters in the distance, getting closer and closer.

As the coaster picks up speed, riders will experience sharp turns as they try to outrun the witches. The Sanderson Sisters will make various attempts to catch the riders throughout the ride, whether it be by flying on broomsticks or casting spells, which all result in fun, contemporary pop culture gags.

As you go end up in Salem’s karaoke bar, you’ll see an encounter with animatronics of the sisters themselves, as Winifred tries to deliver her infamous “I Put a Spell on You” rendition, which "casts a spell" on your vehicles and ends in a sudden drop

HealthySerpentineCicada-size_restricted.gif

This then leads to a launch for the roller coaster element of the attraction (similar to TRON and Hagrids).

The ride will culminate in a grand finale featuring an animatronic of the Sanderson Sisters as they cast their final spell. Where at the Sanderson sisters’ cauldron, where you’ll watch as they mix together their potion, causing it to bubble and fizz before finally exploding in a spectacular display of special effects such as strobe lights, smoke, and lasers!

However, thanks to your bravery and quick thinking, the spell is reversed, and the witches are banished back to the netherworld once again.

Exit:
The exit area will be designed to look like a quaint New England town, with shops and houses decorated for Halloween. Riders will exit through the thematic village, providing a feel-good ending to their spine-tingling adventure.

Overall, the Hocus Pocus Spellbinding Adventure is a thrilling rollercoaster that combines horror and action. It's a ride that will leave you on the edge of your seat until the end, and you'll have a memorable experience that you'll never forget!

2C5H.gif
Ghostbusters will came from New York City and should've stopped the Sanderson Sisters using their ghost beam to trapped them into the dimension.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
PROJECT 002:

View attachment 716787

Our second destination is one of my personal favorites. This is universe EC2X82-FW.

In this timeline, the EPCOT Center sponsorship model,…worked!

Companies found that the association with the park was wonderfully successful. This lead to further investments, and more frequent sponsorship renewals. Ultimately this version of EPCOT Center underwent its own evolution over time, and that’s where you come in!!

Armchair Imagineers, for this project you will be selecting one of the six opening day EPCOT Center Future World pavilions;
Spaceship Earth, Communicore,
Universe of Energy, World of Motion, Journey into Imagination, or The Land.

Your task will then be to give your pavilion a makeover/refresh/reimagining during the time period of your closing.

What you do with the pavilion is entirely up to you! You may decide to change only minor details, add an additional attraction, or you could even do a full rebuild. Whatever you want! The only requirement is that the pavilion should generally retain its overall theme.

This project is due Monday, May 22nd at 11:59pm WDW time!

I've already review Autumn Landing, I'll gave them 10/10. I'm doing great job as a judge reviewer. Hopefully I'll be added in later game soon.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
bee review: Team Loki
Now this may not be very suspenseful but I’m gonna give my conclusion upfront before I get specific as I have pretty simple thoughts on this project.

This project’s main failing is that, well, there’s not much project in the first place, and it’s hard to hold this against y’all as it’s not that what’s here is bad per say. I haven’t been paying too much attention to the PMs but I assume that real world stuff got in the way for this one.

An example of the quantity problem is how three gift shops are listed with nothing really distinguishing them, I don’t even think that much would be needed to make it feel like there’s a purpose here, just give these full sentences each instead of basic blurbs. Perhaps I’ve already made my point but for the sake of furthering it I’d like to point out that the quick service is simply described with “Lord Asher, the immortal British nobleman who lives in the Danse Macabre Library.”, which seems to just be unfinished.

I don’t wanna come off too harsh cause the stuff that got the attention is pretty solid, but it doesn’t stand out enough to save the rest of the project.

I will provide some positive stuff before I give my rating; the idea is pretty unique even if it didn’t get used to it’s fullest, and the images provide a unique visual style.

To arbitrate my thoughts into a number: 5/10
I love it. I'll gave it 10/10 as well. I'm a judge reviewer.

Last edited:

Diplomacy Dog

I love it. I'll gave it 5/10 as well. I'm a judge reviewer.
...No, you gave it a 10/10, like your other reviews:
@Dark PerGron @Brer Panther @ThemeParkPriest I'm really impressed about Hocus Pocus Spellbinding Adventure, I really love it. Your project is amazing, I love both queue and ride through. I've should join this game later after couple rounds, I really love two Hocus Pocus films, but I'd prefer to the first film than a second film. I wish I was in the game now. @Tegan pilots a chicken Now I'll have to wait about next rounds in the future soon. Hopefully I'll be added to a late for after couple rounds. I'll gave Autumn Landing ten of ten. This is amazing addition for Disneyland.
But I really love Nightmare of Sleepy Hollow Hay Ride Featuring The Muppets is 10/10, I love Muppets so much, the comedy, the laughter of happiness, you guys are amazing on this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom