What happens to Spectromagic?

Just curious if anyone knows the answer to this one - if they're bringing the MS Electrical Parade over from DL for the summer, what happens to the Spectromagic Parade? Do they run both? I admit, I want to see the MSEP but would be VERY sad if I didn't get to see Spectro. Anyone? :shrug:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Whatever, buddy...this is America. We take sides on everything! :fork:

Can I get my God and Guns refrence in here.

skynyrd+edited.jpg

Upvote 0

spectrodanny

The wonderful new technology of Youtube. Search term: Disney's Electrical Parade. User "Mint Crocodile" has good stuff. :)

or better yest "Disney's Electrical Parade 2009 soundtrack (someone,*NOT ME* got a ciopy of the rehersal CD and uploaded the audio to YT. there is one inacuracy to the Rehersal CD, a track was included for the Circus section but even though they also got the same LED upgrades as the other floats, the units were removed from the parade before it made it's '09 premeire not sure if they were diismantled like the Blue Fairy was.

Upvote 0

spectrodanny

UPDATE: there was a media event today and members of the press were taken backstage to see the floats in the warehouse:

http://www./2010/05/behind-the-scen...l-parade-at-walt-disney-world/comment-page-1/

while the Drum Says "Disney's Electrical Parade" the anouncemenyts apparently will refer to it as "Main Street Electrical Parade" (YES!!!!)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom