What happened to?

kaos

Originally posted by jmarc63

the mesh is there because the passage to the warehouse where the dark portion of the ride takes place is(was) under the waterfall. this was the reason for the waterfall. to conceal the entrance to the ride building. since the water is off this is concealing the entrance.

Very true... There is also a partition that completely seals the outer lagoon from the rideshow building, thus separating the "good" water from the "bad" water. And, an FYI... Just a few weeks ago the waterfall was running.

jmarc63

Originally posted by kaos

Very true... There is also a partition that completely seals the outer lagoon from the rideshow building, thus separating the "good" water from the "bad" water. And, an FYI... Just a few weeks ago the waterfall was running.

Since they shut off the waterfall maybe there checking out the site for some changes so Maybe something is going to happen soon???

Originally posted by kaos

***sigh***

Please do a thread search in the future. These have been covered at length, and there is tons of info that you might find interesting in the older threads. Oh, and if anyone has a floorplan of the building or interior pics, I'm still DYIN' to see them...

:drevil:
i wish people like you would leave people alone with the doing a search of the thread stuff.....sometimes you forget or just get so excited about a topic you don't bother. Besides, who is he hurting....I am sure that Steve has plenty of server room for all the discussion boards!

jcmayid

Originally posted by TheDisneyBoy

i wish people like you would leave people alone with the doing a search of the thread stuff.....sometimes you forget or just get so excited about a topic you don't bother. Besides, who is he hurting....I am sure that Steve has plenty of server room for all the discussion boards!

THANKS YOU!!!

I mean really, this guy has issues. Why is someone always around to tell you to go back and walk. I am sure he was one of the mediators, line leaders and door holders in elementary school.

Take it light man, especially on the newbies.

DO A SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom