What happened to Mousermerf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKCP 1985

Thx - I'm not on this site regularly, so that's a side of merf that I had never seen. I remember when Thrawn was suspended.... from that thread it seems like he came back as merf, no?

merf had been previously banned under a different name. . . not Thrawn, but another guy. Merf at least took some good pictures and provided some useful information at times. Thrawn just . . . well . . . shared with us his superior intelligence???? :lol:

I may be opening a can of worms but I miss mousemerf maybe I am the only one. I did not always see the same as him, but he did have a lot of info. More then most on here. I find it funny that if someone gets their toes stepped on some scream louder. I work with a guy that we don't see eye to eye on Politics at all, and we argue alot but we agree to disagree. I still love to be able to be free and talk about anything and not be told that you cannot talk that way. TO YOU MERF, I MISS YOU!
Well let the:fork:flaming begin. I have taken it before and will again. It is fine to disagree!

Hrudey3032

I may be opening a can of worms but I miss mousemerf maybe I am the only one. I did not always see the same as him but he did have a lot of info. More then most on here. I find it funny that if someone gets their toes steped on som scream louder. I work with a guy that we don't see eye to eye on Politics at all and we argue alot but we agree to disagree. I still love to be able to free and talk anything and not be told that you can not talk that way. TO YOU MERF, I MISS YOU!
Well let the:fork:flaming begin. I have taken it before and will again. It is fine to disagree!

It is not his insight or knowledge that led most to dislike Merf it was his me first attitude and I am better than you. I posted numerous times I liked his pics and vids but when he got arrogant and nasty people turned on him.

hpyhnt 1000

I may be opening a can of worms but I miss mousemerf maybe I am the only one. I did not always see the same as him but he did have a lot of info. More then most on here. I find it funny that if someone gets their toes steped on som scream louder. I work with a guy that we don't see eye to eye on Politics at all and we argue alot but we agree to disagree. I still love to be able to free and talk anything and not be told that you can not talk that way. TO YOU MERF, I MISS YOU!

It is not his insight or knowledge that led most to dislike Merf it was his me first attitude and I am better than you. I posted numerous times I liked his pics and vids but when he got arrogant and nasty people turned on him.

Yeah, Merf had to go. Still, I do miss his updates. Since he did them rather frequently, it was nice to see pics from The World on a regular basis. That is one (and probably the only) thing I miss about him. :eek:

EPCOT Explorer

Yeah, Merf had to go. Still, I do miss his updates. Since he did them rather frequently, it was nice to see pics from The World on a regular basis. That is one (and probably the only) thing I miss about him. :eek:
Yep...He was very good in the pictures...It's the SSE Commentary that did him in.:lookaroun:lookaroun

hack2112

I have an answer that will suit everyone.

You see, when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom