What does this new HM nrews mean?

bfbulldog

Original Poster
Does this news mean that only AP's can access HM from 9-noon on Sept 14-16? Will it be closed for regular vistors until noon or is it not open? Anyone know? I'm leaving the 15th.

1 August 2007: Priority access to the new Haunted Mansion for Annual Passholders in September
The official Disney AP holder website has released the following:
"Make yourself at "tomb sweet tomb" in the home of 999 happy haunts, where there's "always room for one more." Inside, hop on a Doom Buggy to get in the "spirit" of things. Experience the stretching room, the séance and hitchhiking ghosts in this Disney classic.

Ride along with your ghost host as you discover new spine-tingling encounters with creepy special effects and an all new scene exclusive to The Haunted Mansion at Magic Kingdom® Park. On select days in September, Passholders can enjoy priority access to this enhanced classic attraction.

Passholder Priority Access:
September 14, 9:00 AM - Noon
September 15, 9:00 AM - Noon
September 16, 9:00 AM - Noon

Additional Information
All Guests seeking priority access to The Haunted Mansion attraction must show valid Pass and photo ID.
Dates and availability subject to chance without notice.
Should the attraction experience any downtime during this event, we apologize in advance for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

disney9752

seems more like ap holders will get quicker entry like having a fast pass during these hours, not just limited to ap holders during the times listed.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
seems more like ap holders will get quicker entry like having a fast pass during these hours, not just limited to ap holders during the times listed.
On second reading, agreed :D
- You should get ready to queue as soon as the rope drops!

disney9752

The mansion will NEVER have that kind of que wait. it is a continuous moving system. this means quicker loads and unloads.

hm NEVER HAVE an hour wait???????????? i guess that was another line i saw with a 60 minute wait time during spring break, week after christmas & many summer days.:fork:

disney9752

no soft opening

i think this is another indicator that there will be no soft opening/ ap previews like other attractions have had, so they're doing the next best thing.:wave:

Figment1986

It will most likely be like when Monsters opened, They let APs get in front through handicap queue entrance, and non AP in through normal outside queue... can't the current line be cut in 2 anyway? AP to right and Non Ap to left??

I wonder will be Be available that weekend, or be stuck working.

StephanieS

This is Chux on my gf's computer. I have a picture somewhere of the HM Dec 23rd with a 120 min wait from the Columbia Harbor House. I'll find it when I get home.

Matpez

i think this is another indicator that there will be no soft opening/ ap previews like other attractions have had, so they're doing the next best thing.:wave:

I also believe there could be as Figment1986 noted. Monsters did open early with a "Soft Open" before the AP preview. When the AP preview days came around, the AP guests were let in a special line.

So it is possible it may open early, or at least this is an indication they expect it to be ready on schedule.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I also believe there could be as Figment1986 noted. Monsters did open early with a "Soft Open" before the AP preview. When the AP preview days came around, the AP guests were let in a special line.

So it is possible it may open early, or at least this is an indication they expect it to be ready on schedule.
Not early. On schedule come what may, but not early. Too much to do.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom