What does everyone think of Tinkerbell's new look?

rodman1369

I for one am Not Pleased! ;) Tink is a Fairey and temperatures shouldn't bother her. Her beautiful attributes are what set her apart from other characters. Why mess with perfection?

captain marvel1

hmm i have some disney tinkerbell fairy pics and if i can figure out how to post them ill put em up.

well heres one i got a better one ill put tink up later.

picture.php

disneysroyal411

Personally Peter Pan and the gang shouldn't have meet and greets to me. Unless you could hire a 13 year old boy thats short like me and and eight year old girl/girls to play Tink and her gang then they just don't match character. (Except for Captain Hook and Smee!)

IMHO:lookaroun

Alphakitty24

She looks cute in that outfit. It's only for the new movie coming out. What do they expect? for her to look like that in the parks?. I thought they were only doing 5 tinkerbell movies. :confused:

RAXIP

Personally Peter Pan and the gang shouldn't have meet and greets to me. Unless you could hire a 13 year old boy thats short like me and and eight year old girl/girls to play Tink and her gang then they just don't match character. (Except for Captain Hook and Smee!)

IMHO:lookaroun

Clearly you have no imagination.

SoccerMickey

I don't mind the look. In order for this franchise to work it has to appeal to a younger set and her usual dress and hair is not exactly fashion forward. Also these stories take place when she was younger so of course she has to have a more youthful look.
The tink you see in these movies is a far departure from the character that tries to kill Wendy and betrays Peter Pan to Captain Hook which makes me think the fifth movie in this series is going to be really dark. :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

I don't mind the look. In order for this franchise to work it has to appeal to a younger set and her usual dress and hair is not exactly fashion forward. Also these stories take place when she was younger so of course she has to have a more youthful look.
The tink you see in these movies is a far departure from the character that tries to kill Wendy and betrays Peter Pan to Captain Hook which makes me think the fifth movie in this series is going to be really dark. :lol:
See, that's the problem I have...This isn't the Tink we all know...I'm all for character development, but is this little franchise going to have Tink going to the Dark Side?:rolleyes::ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom