What does everyone think of Tinkerbell's new look?

TinkIce

I already knew this before I watched the movie, but now that I've seen the movie, I can confirm it: this "new outfit" was what she wore while she was out on her adventure. Solely for exploration purposes. I mean come on, would you go out exploring dangerous new lands searching for treasure in a shrimpy little dress made out of leaves? :p

sublimesting

Original Poster
I already knew this before I watched the movie, but now that I've seen the movie, I can confirm it: this "new outfit" was what she wore while she was out on her adventure. Solely for exploration purposes. I mean come on, would you go out exploring dangerous new lands searching for treasure in a shrimpy little dress made out of leaves? :p

Perhaps. It depends on the situation.

tiaragirl

I don't mind the look. In order for this franchise to work it has to appeal to a younger set and her usual dress and hair is not exactly fashion forward. Also these stories take place when she was younger so of course she has to have a more youthful look.
The tink you see in these movies is a far departure from the character that tries to kill Wendy and betrays Peter Pan to Captain Hook which makes me think the fifth movie in this series is going to be really dark. :lol:

Trueee story.

I think her little explorer outfit is cute though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom