What does everyone put on their spreadsheets?

sublimesting

I have:
ADR times and Conf #'s
potential walk ups we can eat at
nights of parades and fireworks
garden grocer list
souvenirs I want to buy
my lead up check list
tentative park visit schedule
list of everything I need to pack
notes and tips I have learned since my last trip

but am always looking for more stuff to add and manage. I think I have done all the finessing i can.

EvilQueen-T

i'm jealous of the iphone user...i'm just to afraid to only use my droid to hold my confirmation numbers etc... because i'm worried i'll use up the battery life and be s.o.l.

Upvote 0

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
i'm jealous of the iphone user...i'm just to afraid to only use my droid to hold my confirmation numbers etc... because i'm worried i'll use up the battery life and be s.o.l.

Taking photos kills the battery on mine. I've sometimes taken a few minutes out to recharge it, or carry a fully charged mophie with me (usually the latter)...

Upvote 0

tiggertime32408

Not Alone!

So happy to Know I'm not a total freak:sohappy:! About 50% of my trips are solo and I love my spread sheets! They give me an outlet for my excitement! I don't forget to pack anthing and should I want to change plans for the day I have all the information with me. I do not carry binders to the park but do carry a entertainment/character meet & greet and pressed penny location sheet of paper with me. I keep my phone off (would feel pressure to return work calls and emails) at the parks so that I really leave my other reality :ROFLOL: outside of the park. I decorate my spreadsheets with clipart, pictures and logos (resort, park etc..) and use them in my scrapbooks.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Now that you have typed it all out . . . I think I ♥ you. You could be my twin. What colors do you use for each park? I use blue for MK, gray for EP, orange for DHS and green for AK.

Hee hee Love you too!!! I know we are not alone out there!! I use red for MK, a purple for Epcot, yellow for DHS and an orangy color for AK and a pinky color for DTD, and a green for resort time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom