What do your think should go into the 20K area?

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
BriarDavid said:
I want a Finding Nemo ride.:)

The Living Seas at Epcot has a / is in the process of installing Nemo attraction. A Nemo Ride would be a nice thing, making it a state of the art water ride. But that would require $$$. So instead we will get state of the art stroller parking or a state of the art meet n greet for now.

Such a waste
-ADN

gboiler1

Such great ideas! Too bad Disney doesn't have a suggestion box for great ideas.

Anyway...Fantasyland is so congested I cant see an E ticket ride added unless more space is cleared going back into the 20K area. It would be fun to see a ride like DS Great Movie Ride taking us through animatronic scenes with various Disney movies that don't already have a ride. Downside is that may be better served in DS.

Idea 2. Keep the trees, forest area and do a Sherwood Forest/Robin Hood theme ride or Neverland maze/ride when we visit the Lost Boys hideouts which would incorporate the Tink area.

Perhaps an import for Disneyland like Alice in Wonderland, Roger Rabbit or Pinocchio.

Whatever it becomes, I would imagine it would need to fit the themeing of the other buildings with the European flavor. I sure we won't see anything though for a few years since AK and DS really need more attractions than MK.

ral8026

We all know that for the next few years it will be a meet and great, how about this until they put a dark ride there. Hundred Arced Woods complete with Pooh and Friends along with their homes (like Mickey and Minnies in Toon Towm), turn the corner - Sherwood Forrest (Robin and Gang), A little further Fantasia (Mythology scene) plus Hercules and Pals,Then Cottage of Aurora and Three Fairies and then........WHO needs ride lets just turn MK into the largest Meet and Greet the world has ever known :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom