What do YOU want to see at Disney Springs?

Hank Hill

More room to walk. Despite all the extra space they put in, it still gets so hard to walk through most of the time. And while I think a lot of the performers are great, where they are placed creates bottlenecks that make me claustrophobic at times.

I like the mini golf idea, I don't think either one currently at Disney is all that great. They could do something special. And it doesn't have to Disney Quest, but an arcade of some kind would be great. A few more activities instead of stores/food/bars would be great, If they can make it reasonably priced.

There are a number of things to do; bowling, movie theater, balloon ride, the void VR, cirque show, car boats, NBA experience.... but they all cost a bit much for what they are. The entertainment is free, and kids carousel and train are cheap though. I remember our first trip and my son saw the train and wanted to go on it so bad. Glad it is still there.

I always liked the feel of the Boardwalk, but there isn't much to do there either. I would like to see an expansion of the Boardwalk actually. Some activities there would maybe take some of the crowd away from DS. But that might be bad for the resort guests.

Rosanne

A Greek Taverna
The Adventurer's Club
An Indian Restaurant
A Couple of Broadway style shows
A dinner show
They used to have Nouba there and it was there a long time. I saw it a few times. I hear they will now have a new Cirque but not sure what kind. I LOVE the idea of a dinner theater. Themed would be good. And Broadway style live theater would be wonderful.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
They used to have Nouba there and it was there a long time. I saw it a few times. I hear they will now have a new Cirque but not sure what kind. I LOVE the idea of a dinner theater. Themed would be good. And Broadway style live theater would be wonderful.

I mean even if itā€™s just 1 theater and they do some type of Broadway series. They could focus on Disney. 2 months Aladdin then swap it out for a couple of months of Beauty etc. They could even test out ideas with existing IP.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
A place where barely legal young adults can not only get drunker than drinking around the world at Epcot, but it is actively encouraged!

Oh wait, nevermind, I see that @marni1971 already posted that idea.

;)

kwoodfan1

A Springs-Wide hidden subculture of Disney SEA artifacts, clues, and mini adventures.

"Angered Explorers that felt betrayed when the Adventurers Club shuttered its doors have left scattered artifacts amongst the Springs in an effort to keep its storied history alive. Find all the artifacts and solve the hidden clues to add your name to the scroll of Disney SEA Apprentices that hangs at former SEA member, Jock Lindsay's Hangar Bar. Kungaloosh!!"

Disstevefan1

Disney quest should have stayed and simply refreshed. Maybe one floor could have been mini golf.

The Adventurers Club should have stayed.

A broadway type theater to replace circus de soleil

where splitsville is there used to be a books/ music store, I wished they changed it to be all Disney books/music/movies/media store.

Hank Hill

Another parking garage
They should put a garage off the exit from I4 to make it easier for those cars to just pull in and not have to merge with cars from Lake Buena Vista Dr or deal with stop lights before reaching the lime garage. All 3 they have built should have had 2 more levels to it as well. Personally, I would like to see 2 more garages, and use the remaining surface lot area for more stuff.

Last edited:

Rosanne

More room to walk. Despite all the extra space they put in, it still gets so hard to walk through most of the time. And while I think a lot of the performers are great, where they are placed creates bottlenecks that make me claustrophobic at times.

I like the mini golf idea, I don't think either one currently at Disney is all that great. They could do something special. And it doesn't have to Disney Quest, but an arcade of some kind would be great. A few more activities instead of stores/food/bars would be great, If they can make it reasonably priced.

There are a number of things to do; bowling, movie theater, balloon ride, the void VR, cirque show, car boats, NBA experience.... but they all cost a bit much for what they are. The entertainment is free, and kids carousel and train are cheap though. I remember our first trip and my son saw the train and wanted to go on it so bad. Glad it is still there.

I always liked the feel of the Boardwalk, but there isn't much to do there either. I would like to see an expansion of the Boardwalk actually. Some activities there would maybe take some of the crowd away from DS. But that might be bad for the resort guests.
Yes. With fast cheap boardwalk food, like hot dogs on a stick & french fries or a piece of pizza.

Rosanne

So today with the announcement of M&Ms World moving to Disney Springs, I wanted to pose a question. What do you want to see in Disney Springs? Anything from attractions, dining, shopping, hotels, etc. I may also use this to armchair-imagineer an expansion (or several) to Disney Resorts worldwide.

Wishlist So Far (Including Mine):
  • Disney Parks and Resorts Museum (free for AP, of course!)
  • Dave and Busters OR Round 1 Entertainment
  • iFLY Indoor SkyDiving
  • Mini golf OR Topgolf-like concept
  • Art Museum
  • Broadway Theater
  • The Great Disney Ride
  • WDW Flex Space- Resort museum, preview center, etc.
  • NYE Nightclub District
  • SEA-theme
  • Blake Shelton's new Restaurant Concept- "Ole Red"
  • Greek Taverna
  • Adventurer's Club Indian Restaurant
  • Dinner Show
  • Jubilee's
  • Bojangle's
  • Texas de Brasil
  • Culver's
  • Johnny Rocket's
  • McDonald's
  • Nobu Restaurant
  • More Unique Shopping w/ Lower Prices
  • World of Disney re-do to match former version.
  • CVS/Walgreens/Rite-Aid
  • Disney-like Barnes and Noble
Please, add more below, and I'll add them to this list!
Very doubtful you will ever see a McDonalds anywhere near Disney. But its a nice thought.

Rosanne

Disney quest should have stayed and simply refreshed. Maybe one floor could have been mini golf.

The Adventurers Club should have stayed.

A broadway type theater to replace circus de soleil

where splitsville is there used to be a books/ music store, I wished they changed it to be all Disney books/music/movies/media store.
I think they already replace Cirque with another one. But, I'm not sure.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Me, in a food- and alcohol-induced trance, soaking up the magic and mystery of one more night in the Adventurer's Club Library.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom